• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else About to Burst Waiting for News?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the anticipation and excitement for the new products that will be announced at the upcoming leadership conference. Some participants shared their strategies for staying updated, such as constantly checking emails and recruiting others to join future conferences. Others expressed their regrets for not being able to attend due to various reasons. Overall, everyone agreed that being at the conference in person is much better than hearing about it second-hand.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... it's 11:23 here... I have to keep remembering the time difference... and how slowly will they be giving out info? A little bit each day???? I need to just walk away from the computer and do something else. I signed up for PC in July right after NC so I missed all the fun of this last goaround! I am hoping to attend NC this summer so I can avoid all this stress! :) HA!
For those of you who have been to leadership before but are home this time... how does the flow of info go?

I am pretty sure they won't announce the new products today, on Wed or Thursday they should be up on the website. I know they were last year, that is how I got to see them, I didn't wait until my director came home and showed me the catalog.

I started after NC this past year as well! I want to know when we should know something as well...I am here at work, constantly checking!! I feel your pain and excitement! :)

My husband was to be off this week and wanted to go places, have lunch together, etc. But I told me that I wanted to stay home for the next 3 days so that I can keep checking my e-mail from my director and from CS people. When I woke up this morning, he left a note in front of the coffee pot, I NEED my COFFEE, and said that he went to work. He just may divorce me now. (Do you remember the song the man sings about going fishing and his wife said that if he goes fishing she will leave him, and he says "Well I am sure I going to miss her" Well, I am going to miss HIM. Just kidding or am I

~

Tell me about it! It's 5:45 pm here so I've been chomping at the bit all day!! I can't wait!

If anyone hears anything PLAESE email me !! LOL Iam dying over here !!

[email protected]

whiteyteresa said:
My husband was to be off this week and wanted to go places, have lunch together, etc. But I told me that I wanted to stay home for the next 3 days so that I can keep checking my e-mail from my director and from CS people. When I woke up this morning, he left a note in front of the coffee pot, I NEED my COFFEE, and said that he went to work. He just may divorce me now. (Do you remember the song the man sings about going fishing and his wife said that if he goes fishing she will leave him, and he says "Well I am sure I going to miss her" Well, I am going to miss HIM. Just kidding or am I

~
Send picture of boat.

[shameless self-promotion alert] Hey, get him one of Darby's new cheffer shirts. [/shameless self-promotion alert]

I want some news too!!!

I am dying. I have never never been patient

Get a piggy bankI think we all need to start saving for next year's leadership and those of you who aren't future directors yet need to start recruiting so you can go too next year.

Being there is SOOOOO better and more than hearing about it.

Even if I recruited and promoted, I would not got. I have never been on a plane and do not plan too. And I do not travel without my husband and son with me and this is not something they would enjoy. I do not mind hearing it from others, I just do not want to have to wait for it, ha!

I wish I could but it is too close to Christmas and it has always been over my daughters b-day. So no leadership conference for me, even if I do get future director. I do like National Conference, I have gone the past 2 years, but unable to go this year because of the new baby. Everyone says that Leadership is sooo much better is it??

Same here...I'm not a very patient person when it comes to something like this...and I have a darn meeting when the email is going to come in. I need to get one of those pda phones so i can get email on them.....wonder if my husband will realize that $300 is missing from the checking account and that my cell phone bill went up $15 a month?? j/k

cookinmama said:
I wish I could but it is too close to Christmas and it has always been over my daughters b-day. So no leadership conference for me, even if I do get future director. I do like National Conference, I have gone the past 2 years, but unable to go this year because of the new baby. Everyone says that Leadership is sooo much better is it??

My daughter's birthday is today and I wouldn't go even if I was a future director or even a director. I think this is what PC is all about, family and I am not going to be away from my daughter - 7 years old today - and family at the stage in our life.

~

I can't wait either! I keep checking the email and CS all morning! I think I'm going to have to play a game with my kids!!!:D

jrstephens said:
Even if I recruited and promoted, I would not got. I have never been on a plane and do not plan too. And I do not travel without my husband and son with me and this is not something they would enjoy. I do not mind hearing it from others, I just do not want to have to wait for it, ha!

You could always drive. That is what I did for national conference Your husband and son could spend time bonding and maybe take in a game or go to the museum or other facinating places while you are in class. It is good for them to have one on one time and how much fun to have guy days while you are "working"

jrstephens said:
Jennifer, Chicago is straight up I-65 and I've made the trip to Alabama and back enough times to know every expansion joint and pothole in I-65 between Huntsville and Gary. It's an easy trip. You could also do Amtrak, because Union Station is about a 6 dollar cab ride to the hotel. You don't need a car while you're there, unless your family wants to come along and go places outside of The Loop.

There are a half a bazillion things for your family to do while you're working - Museum of Science and Industry is great for kids and could easilly take two days to take it all in, there's the Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Plantitarium, Sears Tower, Han**** Building, Art Institute (a necessary stop for anyone even halfway-seriously into art!) not to mention, just wandering around in The Loop, taking it all in.

You cannot even begin to imagine the energy at conference if you don't go.

Edited to Add: You gotta be kidding me - the automated censor blocked the HanRooster Building name? Are we all adults here or not?

Maybe one day we will drive it. I would love to go. I have a very good friend that I met in a chat room that lives in close to Chicago that I would love to meet face to face too.

If ever get to do this full-time I think we would go, but for right now. I will save that money and buy PC products! HA!

If you have a daughter their is the American Girl store!! I will have two boys so if I go it would be for myself :0)

The American Girl store would cost her more than filling her kitchen with TPC products! ;)

mbh06 said:
If you have a daughter their is the American Girl store!! I will have two boys so if I go it would be for myself :0)

I have a boy. But by the time we get to go I may have a daughter - you never know.

Um, conference is 6 months away - something you're not telling us? :confused:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I agree...I'm no mathmatician...but..er, uh...9-6=3....:confused:

I think she was talking about leadership...No news yet ladies...don't worry, I won't withold information!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

No, yall will be among the FIRST to know!! :D We are trying to decide right now if we went to go ahead and have another or wait another year or so.

thechefofnorthbend said:
I agree...I'm no mathmatician...but..er, uh...9-6=3....:confused:
It's a good thing it works that way, because if I have to count past 10, I have to take my shoes off.

gilliandanielle said:
I think she was talking about leadership...

No news yet ladies...don't worry, I won't withold information!!
And why would we ever let facts get in the way of hijacking an otherwise perfectly good thread?

That is the story of my life KG!!

Ohhhhhh you guys!!!!! I didn't even realize Leadership Conference was starting today! Now I'm like a hound dog... nose to the computer screen... wheres info... wheres some news..., what am I missing....aarghhh I really need a fix.... help my business needs a shot of enthusiasm... i won't give up... gotta set some goals.....make some calls...what am I missing?!!!!

pchefsharron said:
...what am I missing?!!!!
The plane to Florida like everyone else in Da Yoop. I didn't know there was anyone else left up there this time of the year! ;)

Sharron- info has been sent your way!!

I Got Info!!!!!!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE...Carolyn..you crack me up.. of course..now I had to come into my office and I am suppose to be resting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chocolatejunkie
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies