• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Use the Events Section?

In summary, you can host your own event through the Events section by clicking on the "Host an Event" button and following the prompts. To find events in your area, go to the Events section and click on the "Search Events" button. You can also RSVP to events through the Events section by clicking on the event and then clicking on the "RSVP" button. It is not necessary to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend events, as the section is open to all customers and those interested in learning about the products. To contact the host of an event, click on the event and then click on the "Contact Host" button to send a message directly.
SonyaVerrillo
I've tried searching through past threads and was just wondering if anyone actually uses the Events Section of our PWS.
I'm looking for ideas, if they're out there.
Maybe if nobody uses it, HO could use the space for something else more useful!

Do you mean the Calendar section? I use that. I write little blurbs about upcoming shows (how I met the host, what kind of show we're doing, etc.), team meetings, and even NC.

I use the calendar section to put the recipe that I used for each show. I list the host name and tell people at the show to go to my site if they would like a copy of the recipe.

I use the Calendar section much the same way as Rae. I list my upcoming shows, and do a little blurb about the party - what kind it is, what we'll be demoing, if it's a repeat host & group, I'll say something more personal like "looking forward to partying with Lisa and her crazy friends. We always have so much fun!"

I also list upcoming vendor events that I'm doing, with the address for the event.

Oh, and any meeting that I am holding for my cluster, and meetings for people interested in hearing more about PC.

I put in each month's upcoming team meeting as an open invitation to explore our business. Also put in bridal fairs or other large, open to the public booths.

I use the Calendar too. :D

Related to Anybody Use the Events Section?

1. Can I host my own event through the Events section?

Yes, you can host your own event through the Events section. Simply click on the "Host an Event" button and follow the prompts to create and promote your event.

2. How do I find events happening in my area?

To find events happening in your area, go to the Events section and click on the "Search Events" button. From there, you can enter your location or browse events by category.

3. Can I RSVP to events through the Events section?

Yes, you can RSVP to events through the Events section. Simply click on the event you are interested in and click the "RSVP" button. You may be prompted to register for an account if you have not already done so.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend events?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend events. The Events section is open to all customers and anyone interested in learning more about our products.

5. How can I contact the host of an event?

To contact the host of an event, click on the event and then click on the "Contact Host" button. This will allow you to send a message directly to the event host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom