• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Wedding Shower Games for Your July Celebration

In summary, popular games to play at a wedding shower include the "Toilet Paper Wedding Dress" game, "How Well Do You Know the Bride and Groom?" trivia game, "Bridal Bingo," and "The Newlywed Game." It is recommended to keep the number of games to a minimum, around 3-5, to avoid overwhelming guests. Games can be customized to fit the couple's interests, such as creating a music-themed game. For a Pampered Chef shower, there are games that involve cooking or food, such as the "Recipe Round-Up" and "Name That Kitchen Tool" games. For a virtual wedding shower, there are games that can be adapted, such as "Virtual Scavenger Hunt"
JulieHaak
Gold Member
Have a shower coming up in July and have never done one. Do you play any cute wedding type games during? Thanks in advance

Search under "files" and you'll see several Bridal Shower games. There are lots of great ideas there. Narrow your search by putting key words in the search box. HTH.

I just had my first bridal shower! It was a lot of fun! We played two games.
I will try to attach them if I can! (You may have to change the font...it is "Disney Print".

Have fun!

Attachments

• Best Wishes to Mercedes and Michael.doc
    695 KB · Views: 386
Oops! I forgot to let you know that I cut out pink hearts, stamped them with lines and they wrote their marriage advice on these. The host of the shower was adding these to the scrapbook she was making for the couple.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming shower in July! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I've seen many successful showers that incorporate some fun and interactive games. One idea could be to have a "Name That Kitchen Tool" game, where guests have to guess the name of different kitchen gadgets based on their appearance. Another fun game could be a "Bridal Bingo," where guests fill out bingo cards with different kitchen-related items and the bride-to-be calls them out. Or you could even do a "Recipe Exchange" where guests bring their favorite recipes to share with the bride-to-be. These are just a few ideas, but there are so many fun and creative games that you could incorporate into your shower. Best of luck and have a great time!

1. What are some popular games to play at a wedding shower?

Some popular games to play at a wedding shower include the "Toilet Paper Wedding Dress" game, "How Well Do You Know the Bride and Groom?" trivia game, "Bridal Bingo," and "The Newlywed Game."

2. How many games should be played at a wedding shower?

It's best to keep the number of games to a minimum, around 3-5, to avoid overwhelming guests and taking up too much time during the shower.

3. Can games be customized to fit the couple's interests?

Yes, games can definitely be customized to fit the couple's interests and personalities. For example, if the couple loves music, you can create a game where guests have to guess the song based on a few lyrics.

4. Are there any games that involve cooking or food for a Pampered Chef shower?

Yes, there are a few games that involve cooking or food, such as the "Recipe Round-Up" game where guests bring their favorite recipes to share with the bride-to-be, and the "Name That Kitchen Tool" game where guests have to guess the names of different kitchen tools.

5. Are there any games that can be played virtually for a virtual wedding shower?

Yes, there are plenty of games that can be adapted for a virtual wedding shower, such as "Virtual Scavenger Hunt" where guests have to find and show items related to the bride and groom, and "Wedding Trivia" where guests can participate in a trivia game through a video call platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
  • AZPampered Chef