1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microwave

1. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

Hi

I would like some suggestions for a dessert recipe for an upcoming show. the host does not have a microwave.
    I would like to use stoneware because of the guest special for Sept.
    Any ideas??

Thanks
    Diane

Sep 9, 2009
  2. meganmcg

meganmcg Member

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microw

Chocolate Chip Sensation, think the recipe is in the files here. It is really good and really easy.

Sep 9, 2009
  3. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microw

Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. ?

Sep 9, 2009
  4. ChefJoyJ

ChefJoyJ Veteran Member

3 cheese garden pizza from the new consultant recipes. Simple, easy, delicious, and shows a ton of products!

How about jerk chicken nachos?

Sep 9, 2009
  5. avelissar

avelissar Member

The Brie! Yummm....

Sep 17, 2009
  6. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Make a brownie on the large round stone using parchment paper. Or in the 9x13 make brownies. Then top w/ the recipe for banana cream brownie squares...I don't use the peanuts...allergies

Sep 17, 2009
  7. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Ditto! :)

Seriously, I just want to say Ditto. I hate that I have to type more b/c we have a minimum required amount of characters for a post! :yuck:

Sep 17, 2009
  8. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

the warm nutty carmel brownies are definitely a "great show recipe". it showcases not only the stoneware but also the forged cutlery, which is the host special for october. it's fun to make, totally decadent, and sooo yummy! everyone loves it

Sep 17, 2009
  9. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

There are a bunch of cake recipes that can be done in the fluted stone in the microwave.

But (as previously mentioned) the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are very good!

The Fruit Top, Triple Chocolate Pizza is good too!

The After Dinner Mint Triangles are made in the metal bakeware, but that's on special too. My Host couldn't find all the appropriate ingredients, here on the military base in Japan, she bought "mint" flavoring instead of "peppermint" and she bought almond cookies since she couldn't find almond bark! I do interactive shows. The guests went with the flow, crumbled the almond cookies (in a baggie with the flat edge of the meat tenderizer & mixed it right into the cream cheese with the mint flavoring and the food coloring. It tasted just fine! LOL

Sep 17, 2009
Have something to add?