• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Suggestions for a Dinner Show?

In summary, a dinner show is a unique dining experience where guests can enjoy a delicious meal while being entertained by a live performance, such as a musical or comedy show. At a Pampered Chef dinner show, guests can also learn about and try out products in a fun and interactive setting. To find a dinner show near you, you can search on the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. There is no obligation to purchase anything at a dinner show, but orders can be placed with the consultant if desired. Children are welcome at dinner shows, but parents should supervise their children. At a Pampered Chef dinner show, guests can expect to have a great time with food, entertainment, and the opportunity to learn about and try out Pam
tripletmommie
Hey there everyone! I am preparing for my second show. The host wants me to do something that would be filling since it is around dinner time. I am going to take the profiterole puffs with me and finish them there. Does anyone have a suggestion on an easy dinner recipe?

Thanks for your help!

The antipasto veggie pizza is relatively filling. I saw some pasta recipes on here, as well as some chicken recipes.

Creamy Chicken Risotto -- S/S Season's Best.

Or a ring if you don't have cookware yet.

Do a ring!! They are so easy and always WOW!

I don't have any of the PC cookbooks, but if there are any recipes anyone knows of that go with rice, you could do those. Rice is a good filler.. You could demo the rice cooker (if you have it) or the saucepan when you cook the rice (doing the rice in the saucepan is a good show of the cookware).

I'd make the Quick Chicken Primavera Risotto. This recipe is awesome. I made it for dinner on Saturday and again on Wednesday! It's just that good. I think its the lemon juice and really makes the recipe POP.

1. What is a dinner show and how does it work?

A dinner show is a unique dining experience where guests can enjoy a delicious meal while being entertained by a live performance, such as a musical or comedy show. At a Pampered Chef dinner show, guests can also learn about and try out our products in a fun and interactive setting.

2. How do I find a Pampered Chef dinner show near me?

You can search for upcoming dinner shows on our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information. You can also host your own dinner show and invite your friends and family to join!

3. Do I need to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef dinner show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a dinner show. However, if you see something you like, you can place an order with your consultant at the show or later on.

4. Can I bring my kids to a Pampered Chef dinner show?

Yes, children are welcome at our dinner shows. However, please keep in mind that the show may not be suitable for young children, and we ask that parents supervise their children at all times.

5. What can I expect from a Pampered Chef dinner show?

At a dinner show, you can expect to have a great time with delicious food, entertaining performances, and the opportunity to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products. You may also have the chance to win prizes or receive special offers on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies