• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Success with HO Referral Lists for Booking Shows?

(8) Watch yer mouth (9) Don't take what ain't yers (10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff
jrstephens said:
Little Bernie watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and
go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt
Jane in a passionate embrace.

Little Bernie found this so exciting that he could not contain himself
as he ran home and started to tell his mother, 'Mommy, I Was at the
playground and saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went
back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big Kiss, then he helped her
take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then
Aunt Jane...'

At this point Mommy cut him off and said, 'Bernie, this is such an
interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I
want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight.'

At the dinner table, Mommy asked little Bernie to tell his story. Bernie
started his story, 'I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go
into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving
Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt
Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started
doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill use to do when Daddy was
in the Army.' Mommy fainted!

Sometimes, you need to l isten to the whole story before you interrupt...

this was as good one - got me to laugh out loud!

Carissidy said:
Funny-3-2.jpg

Good one

I hope it doesn't offend anyone but I thinking we all could relate...
(the e-mail I received said it was real but it isn't on snopes but who cares, it is funny)

An actual letter from an Austin woman sent to Proctor and Gamble regarding their feminine products. She really gets rolling after the first paragraph...

Dear Mr. Thatcher,

I have been a loyal user of your 'Always' maxi pads for over 20 years and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the Leak Guard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts.

But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can' t tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.

Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from 'the curse'? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my time of the month is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I'll be transformed into what my husband likes to call 'an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.' Isn't the human body amazing?

As Brand Manager in the Feminine-Hygiene Division, you've no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customers monthly visits from 'Aunt Flo'. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying, jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely
realize it's a tough time for most women. In fact, only last week, my friend, Jennifer fought the violent urge to shove her boyfriend's testicles into a George Foreman Grill just because he told her he thought Grey's Anatomy was written by drunken chimps. Crazy!

The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in Capri pants... Which brings me to the reason for my letter.

Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi-pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words:

'Have a Happy Period.'

Are you fu*ing kidding me? What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness - actual smiling, laughing happiness is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James?

FYI, unless you're some kind of sick S&M freak girl, there will never be anything 'happy' about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlua and lock yourself in your house just so you don't march down to the local Walgreen's armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory.

For the love of God, pull your head out, man! If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put down the Hammer' or 'Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong', or are you just picking on us?

Sir, please inform your Accounting Department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flex-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bull sh*t. And that's a promise I will keep. Always.

PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best
webmail-award-winning letter.

Muscular Contractions
A professor was giving a lecture on 'Involuntary Muscular Contractions' to his first year medical students. Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly. He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, 'Do you know what your asshole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'

She replied 'Probably deer hunting with his buddies.'

The professor laughed so hard he could not continue with the class.

This blind guy walks into a bar swinging a dog over his head . . . the bartender asks "What are you doing?" . . . the blind guy says, "Just looking around."

This is really funny when your brother says it over and over again after he has had way too many drinks . . . sorry.

Brandi said:
Muscular Contractions
A professor was giving a lecture on 'Involuntary Muscular Contractions' to his first year medical students. Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject, the professor decided to lighten the mood slightly. He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, 'Do you know what your asshole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'

LMAO!!!

BigSisGretchen said:
This blind guy walks into a bar swinging a dog over his head . . . the bartender asks "What are you doing?" . . . the blind guy says, "Just looking around."

This is really funny when your brother says it over and over again after he has had way too many drinks . . . sorry.

still worth a giggle!

Brandi said:
Muscular Contractions

This is so funny I can't stop laughing . . . THANKS!

BigSisGretchen said:
This is so funny I can't stop laughing . . . THANKS!

I agree with you Gretchen!!! Hysterical!!!!!!!!!

Ralph came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife,
and fell into a deep slumber.

He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your
sleep, Ralph.'

Ralph was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live
for. Send me back!'

St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and
that is as a chicken.'

Ralph was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his
home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and
pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first
day here?'

'Not bad,' replied Ralph the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside.
Like I'm gonna explode!' 'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don 't
tell me you've never laid an egg before?'

'Never,' said Ralph.

'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big
deal.'

Ralph did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg!

Ralph was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid
another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his
head, and heard his wife shout.....

'Da*m!t, Ralph! Wake up. You're crapping the bed!'

Brandi said:
Ralph came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife,
and fell into a deep slumber.

He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your
sleep, Ralph.'

Ralph was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live
for. Send me back!'

St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and
that is as a chicken.'

Ralph was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his
home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and
pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first
day here?'

'Not bad,' replied Ralph the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside.
Like I'm gonna explode!' 'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don 't
tell me you've never laid an egg before?'

'Never,' said Ralph.

'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big
deal.'

Ralph did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg!

Ralph was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid
another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his
head, and heard his wife shout.....

'Da*m!t, Ralph! Wake up. You're crapping the bed!'

LOL!!!! Good one, Brandi!!!!!!!

“Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?"

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....He's hidin’ marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hidin' it there."

"Thank you very much for the call, sir."

The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's house. They searched the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.

Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house.

"Hey, Virgil! This here's Floyd....Did the Sheriff come?"

"Yeah!"

"Did they chop your firewood?"

"Yep!"

"Happy Birthday, buddy!"

Rednecks know how to Git-R-Done

Brandi said:
Muscular Contractions

OMG is this one funny!! Good thing I was drinking at the time or it may be all over my screen! Thank you Brandi

Carissidy said:

"I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....He's hidin’ marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hidin' it there."

The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's house. They searched the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.

"Yeah!"

"Yep!"

"Happy Birthday, buddy!"

lmao! Thats sooo good! Love it!

Thanks Brandiland :eek:

B-r-a-n-d-i-l-a-n-d...........

Now Thats A Big Joke

Brandi said:
B-r-a-n-d-i-l-a-n-d...........

Now Thats A Big Joke

I like it, thank you very much!

A salesman checked into a futuristic motel.

Realizing he needed haircut before his meeting tomorrow, he called down to the desk clerk to ask if there was a barber on the premises.

'I'm afraid not, sir,' the clerk told him apologetically, 'but down the hall from your room is a vending machine that should serve your purposes.'

Skeptical but intrigued, the salesman located the machine, inserted $15, and stuck his head into the opening, at which time the machine started to buzz and trim. Fifteen seconds later he pulled out his head and surveyed his reflection, which reflected the best haircut of his life.

Two feet away was another machine with a sign that read, 'Manicures $20.''Why not?' he thought. He paid the money, inserted his hands in the slot, and the machine started to buzz and spin. Fifteen seconds later He pulled his hands out and they were perfectly manicured.

The next machine had a sign that read, machine provides a service men need when way from Their Wives, 50 cents. He looked both ways, put 50 cents in the machine, unzipped his fly and with some anticipation, stuck his manhood into the opening. When the machine started buzzing, he let out a shriek of agony and almost passed out. Fifteen seconds later it shut off.

With trembling hands, he was able to withdraw his member....which now had a button sewn neatly on the end.

LOL!!!!

chef_kimmo said:
A salesman checked into a futuristic motel.

Realizing he needed haircut before his meeting tomorrow, he called down to the desk clerk to ask if there was a barber on the premises.

'I'm afraid not, sir,' the clerk told him apologetically, 'but down the hall from your room is a vending machine that should serve your purposes.'

Skeptical but intrigued, the salesman located the machine, inserted $15, and stuck his head into the opening, at which time the machine started to buzz and trim. Fifteen seconds later he pulled out his head and surveyed his reflection, which reflected the best haircut of his life.

Two feet away was another machine with a sign that read, 'Manicures $20.''Why not?' he thought. He paid the money, inserted his hands in the slot, and the machine started to buzz and spin. Fifteen seconds later He pulled his hands out and they were perfectly manicured.

The next machine had a sign that read, machine provides a service men need when way from Their Wives, 50 cents. He looked both ways, put 50 cents in the machine, unzipped his fly and with some anticipation, stuck his manhood into the opening. When the machine started buzzing, he let out a shriek of agony and almost passed out. Fifteen seconds later it shut off.

With trembling hands, he was able to withdraw his member....which now had a button sewn neatly on the end.

LOL!!!!

dh says he doesnt need his wife for THAT. (its true- he sews on his own buttons... but he doesnt sew them THERE)

calling for a new joke!!!

Not a joke, but thought you would think this is cute ----- you have to click on the photo to see it larger and you will think it cute

Attachments

• pic03569[1].jpg
    pic03569[1].jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 181
HOW THE FIGHT STARTED

I rear-ended a car this morning.
So there we are along side the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car... and you know how you just get sooo stressed and life stuff seems to get funny?

Well, I could NOT believe it... he was a DWARF! He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I look down at him and say, 'Well then, which one are you?'

... and that's when the fight started.

ha ha ha :)

My dad told me this joke just yesterday. Which was funnier than usual because my dad can NEVER remember enough of a joke to get his point across... but somehow he managed this one. He must have had cheat notes in his pocket.

Carissidy said:

"Yeah!"

"Yep!"

"Happy Birthday, buddy!"

I love it Ang!!! That's great!!!

Thanks... we need to keep this thread bumped... we all need a good laugh once and awhile :)

A policeman pulled a blonde over after he/she'd been driving the wrong way on a one-way street.

Cop: Do you know where you were going?

Blonde: No, but wherever it is, it must be bad because all the cars were leaving.

This one is priceless...
A lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address!!!!

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent
their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so
he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory
following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived

Date: October 16, 2005

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and
have been checked in. I've seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you then!!!! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!!

That is a good one, Brandi!!! LOL

chef_kimmo said:
A policeman pulled a blonde over after he/she'd been driving the wrong way on a one-way street.

Cop: Do you know where you were going?

Blonde: No, but wherever it is, it must be bad because all the cars were leaving.

ok, I am blond and that was funny!!! lol

Brandi said:
This one is priceless...

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent
their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so
he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory
following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and
have been checked in. I've seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you then!!!! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

ok, I heard this one before but it still gets me LOL

The 84-year-old Newlywed
> >> The local news station was interviewing an 84-year-old lady because she
> > had just gotten married -- for the fourth time.
> >> The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt
> > like to be marrying again at 84, and then about her new husband's
> > occupation.
> >> 'He's a funeral director,' she answered.
> >> 'Interesting,' the newsman thought.
> >> He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her
> > first three husbands and what they did for a living.
> >> She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years.
> > After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly,
> > explaining that she first married a banker when she was in her early 20's,
> > then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, later on a preacher when in her
> > 60's, and now, in her 80's, a funeral director.
> >> The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had
> > married four men with such diverse careers.
> >> 'Easy, son,' she smiled. 'I married one for the money, two for the show,
> > three to get ready, and four to go!'

Cup of Tea

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down t he hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says, (as only a mother would know... :)

'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet?'

Brandi said:
This one is priceless...

OH MY!!!!!!!!! lol that one got me rolling a little bit! Good one Brandi!

Brandi said:
Cup of Tea

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old and had just recovered from an accident.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down t he hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up.

Then she says, (as only a mother would know... :)

'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet?'

That one's funny, never heard that one before! Another Good One Brandi.

An elderly couple, Ray and Bessie, are "Seniors" in Texas .
Ray always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots.
Seeing them on sale on day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly.

He walks into the house and says to his wife, "notice anything different about me?"
Bessie looks him over, "Nope".

Frustrated, Ray storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for the boots.

Again, he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything DIFFERENT now?"

Bessie looks up and says, "Ray, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, It'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Ray yells, "DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, BESSIE?" "IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT IS LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!"
To which Bessie replies, "Shoulda bought a hat, Ray. Shoulda bought a hat."

chef_kimmo said:
An elderly couple, Ray and Bessie, are "Seniors" in Texas .
Ray always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots.
Seeing them on sale on day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly.

He walks into the house and says to his wife, "notice anything different about me?"
Bessie looks him over, "Nope".

Frustrated, Ray storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for the boots.

Again, he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything DIFFERENT now?"

Bessie looks up and says, "Ray, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, It'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Ray yells, "DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, BESSIE?" "IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT IS LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!"
To which Bessie replies, "Shoulda bought a hat, Ray. Shoulda bought a hat."

That is so funny... I like that one alot!! :D

Pastor's Business Card

A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his parishioners. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door.

Therefore, he took out a business card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door.

When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10."

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked."

chef_kimmo said:
Pastor's Business Card

A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his parishioners. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door.

Therefore, he took out a business card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door.

When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10."

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked."

I was totally LOL on this one! Too funny!

<h2>1. How do I use the HO referral lists to boost bookings for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>The HO referral lists are a great resource for finding potential hosts for your Pampered Chef shows. The key is to use them effectively by following these steps:</p><ul> <li>Start by organizing the list by location and prioritize areas where you have a strong customer base.</li> <li>Make sure to have a script or talking points prepared before making any calls. This will help you stay focused and confident during the conversation.</li> <li>When calling, introduce yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant and mention that you received their information from the HO referral list. This will establish credibility and make them more likely to listen to what you have to say.</li> <li>Explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as earning free and discounted products, and the opportunity to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with their friends and family.</li> <li>Be prepared to answer any questions they may have and offer to send them more information or set up a time to talk further.</li></ul><h2>2. Has anyone had any success booking shows from the HO referral lists?</h2><p>Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have had great success booking shows from the HO referral lists. However, it's important to keep in mind that not every person on the list will be interested or available to host a show. It may take several calls to reach potential hosts, but don't get discouraged. Keep trying and you will eventually see results.</p><h2>3. How many calls should I make before I give up on a potential host?</h2><p>It's recommended to make at least 3 attempts to reach a potential host before moving on. If you leave a message, make sure to follow up with at least one more call. If you still don't receive a response, it may be time to move on to the next person on the list.</p><h2>4. What should I do if the phone numbers on the list are incorrect?</h2><p>If you encounter incorrect phone numbers on the HO referral list, try doing a quick online search to see if you can find a more up-to-date contact information for the person. If that doesn't work, you can also try reaching out to your Pampered Chef team for assistance. They may have additional resources or suggestions for finding the correct contact information.</p><h2>5. Are there any other tips for using the HO referral lists for booking shows?</h2><p>Aside from the steps mentioned above, here are a few additional tips for using the HO referral lists effectively:</p><ul> <li>Set a goal for yourself and track your progress. This will help motivate you to keep making calls and booking shows.</li> <li>Personalize your approach for each potential host. If you notice they have a specific interest or connection to cooking, mention it in your conversation to make a more personal connection.</li> <li>Follow up with each person you speak to, even if they are not interested in hosting a show at this time. You never know if they may change their mind in the future or refer you to someone else.</li></ul>

Related to Any Success with HO Referral Lists for Booking Shows?

1. How do I use the HO referral lists to boost bookings for my Pampered Chef business?

The HO referral lists are a great resource for finding potential hosts for your Pampered Chef shows. The key is to use them effectively by following these steps:

• Start by organizing the list by location and prioritize areas where you have a strong customer base.
  • Make sure to have a script or talking points prepared before making any calls. This will help you stay focused and confident during the conversation.
  • When calling, introduce yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant and mention that you received their information from the HO referral list. This will establish credibility and make them more likely to listen to what you have to say.
  • Explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as earning free and discounted products, and the opportunity to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with their friends and family.
  • Be prepared to answer any questions they may have and offer to send them more information or set up a time to talk further.

2. Has anyone had any success booking shows from the HO referral lists?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have had great success booking shows from the HO referral lists. However, it's important to keep in mind that not every person on the list will be interested or available to host a show. It may take several calls to reach potential hosts, but don't get discouraged. Keep trying and you will eventually see results.

3. How many calls should I make before I give up on a potential host?

It's recommended to make at least 3 attempts to reach a potential host before moving on. If you leave a message, make sure to follow up with at least one more call. If you still don't receive a response, it may be time to move on to the next person on the list.

4. What should I do if the phone numbers on the list are incorrect?

If you encounter incorrect phone numbers on the HO referral list, try doing a quick online search to see if you can find a more up-to-date contact information for the person. If that doesn't work, you can also try reaching out to your Pampered Chef team for assistance. They may have additional resources or suggestions for finding the correct contact information.

5. Are there any other tips for using the HO referral lists for booking shows?

Aside from the steps mentioned above, here are a few additional tips for using the HO referral lists effectively:

• Set a goal for yourself and track your progress. This will help motivate you to keep making calls and booking shows.
  • Personalize your approach for each potential host. If you notice they have a specific interest or connection to cooking, mention it in your conversation to make a more personal connection.
  • Follow up with each person you speak to, even if they are not interested in hosting a show at this time. You never know if they may change their mind in the future or refer you to someone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
baychef
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings