• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Other Pregnant Chefs Out There?

In summary, A group of women are discussing about their pregnancies and their experiences with it. Some love being pregnant while others are anxious and ready for it to be over. One woman is expecting her bundle of joy in less than two weeks, while others are already mothers and enjoy the experience of being pregnant. Some even express their desire for more children. Despite the discomforts of pregnancy, they all are looking forward to holding their babies in their arms.
Congrats!!!!! Oh how precious! My children are older now 8 and 10. I feel like we have a good set up with one boy and one girl. I LOVED being pregnant. I loved being the center of attention! I loved the baby growing in me! Wow, God is so good! Delivery wasn't bad on either one. I'd like to have another but I'm not sure how the raising them part would go. I'm sure it's a phase I'm going through with everyone having babies around me.
MY best friend is dialated to 2 and 100%. I am praying she doesn't deliver while I am visiting family next week.
Anyway, so to ramble. I am so thankful for your new baby! It will be tough with two little ones, but sooooo worth it!

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl - and a great date to be born on - (my oldest son just turned 13 on that day) - may you have a lifetime of joy and happiness with your new baby:)

pregochef said:
I had her! Last Thursday!

6 lbs 2 oz
19 1/4"

I had a vb. (1st child was a c-section). Having a VB was an amazing experience!

Here's a pic.

CONGRATS! That's incredible news and what a beautiful picture!!!!

I've been fighting my hospital to have a VBAC for the last four months. They aren't giving in so far because of hospital liability insurance rules. Just last night we decided to write an official letter stating our desire, quoting our research, and then send it certified mail return receipt requested to the head of the OB ward. I can't believe they're making such a big fuss over it. I told them I have a higher chance of having an infection related to a repeat cesarean than I have of getting a uterine rupture. They couldn't disagree, but they feel like they have their hands tied. And since they have a full surgery staff always on hand, why not let me go for it?! It just makes me sick to think of all the rest of my babies having to be cut out. Just for once I'd like to be able to hop off the birthing table by myself, be able to get in and out of bed for the following two months without asking for help, and be able to pick up my other babies without having to worry about opening the scar line. :rolleyes: :cry: :mad:

I'm about 6 wks along right now, although I'm spotting. I've got a 2 yr old and a 9 mos old at home. I'll be busy huh? Love it!

pregochef said:
I had her! Last Thursday!

6 lbs 2 oz
19 1/4"

I had a vb. (1st child was a c-section). Having a VB was an amazing experience!

Here's a pic.

She is so precious!

I had a check-up yesterday. Everything is going fine. They are sending me some topical creme to apply to my wrist for the nausea. I am ready for it to get here b/c I have now progressed to throwing up. It is fenigin but they said the cream is not suppose to make you sleepy like the pills do.

<h2>1. How do I balance pregnancy with my job as a chef?</h2><p>Being pregnant as a chef can be challenging, but the key is to prioritize and take care of yourself. Make sure to take breaks, stay hydrated, and listen to your body. You may also need to modify your tasks or delegate some responsibilities to others.</p><h2>2. Is it safe to work in a hot kitchen environment while pregnant?</h2><p>It is generally safe to work in a hot kitchen while pregnant, but it's important to take precautions. Stay hydrated, take breaks in a cooler area, and avoid standing near hot stovetops or ovens for extended periods of time.</p><h2>3. What are some easy, healthy recipes for pregnant chefs?</h2><p>There are plenty of easy and healthy recipes that pregnant chefs can make! Some ideas include roasted vegetables, stir-fry dishes with lean protein, and homemade soups with lots of veggies. You can also find many pregnancy-friendly recipes on our Pampered Chef website.</p><h2>4. Is it safe to taste food while pregnant?</h2><p>It is generally safe to taste food while pregnant, as long as the food is properly cooked and handled. However, you may want to avoid tasting raw or undercooked meats, seafood, and eggs to reduce the risk of foodborne illness.</p><h2>5. How do I manage fatigue while working as a pregnant chef?</h2><p>Pregnancy can cause fatigue, especially in the later stages. As a chef, it's important to take care of yourself by getting enough rest, eating well, and staying active. You may also need to adjust your work schedule or delegate tasks to others to prevent exhaustion.</p>

1. How do I balance pregnancy with my job as a chef?

Being pregnant as a chef can be challenging, but the key is to prioritize and take care of yourself. Make sure to take breaks, stay hydrated, and listen to your body. You may also need to modify your tasks or delegate some responsibilities to others.

2. Is it safe to work in a hot kitchen environment while pregnant?

It is generally safe to work in a hot kitchen while pregnant, but it's important to take precautions. Stay hydrated, take breaks in a cooler area, and avoid standing near hot stovetops or ovens for extended periods of time.

3. What are some easy, healthy recipes for pregnant chefs?

There are plenty of easy and healthy recipes that pregnant chefs can make! Some ideas include roasted vegetables, stir-fry dishes with lean protein, and homemade soups with lots of veggies. You can also find many pregnancy-friendly recipes on our Pampered Chef website.

4. Is it safe to taste food while pregnant?

It is generally safe to taste food while pregnant, as long as the food is properly cooked and handled. However, you may want to avoid tasting raw or undercooked meats, seafood, and eggs to reduce the risk of foodborne illness.

5. How do I manage fatigue while working as a pregnant chef?

Pregnancy can cause fatigue, especially in the later stages. As a chef, it's important to take care of yourself by getting enough rest, eating well, and staying active. You may also need to adjust your work schedule or delegate tasks to others to prevent exhaustion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • June Moore