• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Watch Days of Our Lives?

Yes, apparently, her dad was beating her mom and she hit him with a baseball bat on the head. Her mother and brother gave her some sort of tranquilizer to help her sleep and put her to bed. She woke up the next morning and apparently was so traumatized that she blocked it out and couldn't remember. Her mom is taking the fall for her and told Mimi to leave town so she moved to Arizona to be with her brother Connor.I just picked up on Days again not to long ago because I saw that Steve and Kayla were back. I loved them before.I am so happy that my life isn't that bad! I love how I can watch it once every few months and
heat123
Silver Member
I haven't been watching regularly and am totally lost:

~what happened to Jen and Jack?
~Who is this new Nick character
~What happened to Lexi and Abe? Where did she go? Last I saw, Celeste was moving in with Abe.

~What's happening with Marlena and John, haven't seen them in awhile
any updates would be great or spoilers too!

Okay Heather I watch when I can.Jen & Jack I think moved, not quite sure. That's why Abbey is still thereNick is Maggie's nephew came to work in Salem's lab @ the hospital. He has the hots for chelsyLexi was cheating on Abe w/ Tec and they broke it off after abe found out, then abe took Lexi back. one night Lexi was talking w/ TEC because he got in her car. She told him to go, he left and saw EJ Wells shoot John. Lexi's car wouldn't start. Tec came got Lexi to help John then miracuously EJ got the car started and got away. Well Lexi said she saw EJ shoot john but came clean that it was tec and then they both disappeared (don't know if they are dead/kidnapped/ or ran away together).John is in a coma trying to communicate w/ marlena to tell her EJ shot him and that steve is in danger w/ the dimearas (SP). There is so much I feel like I would be typing for days. LOL I always get caught up on Sunday night on the soap channel.

Last edited:
thanks for the 1 year recap Amanda!

Your welcome!!!:)

I watch it also but where is Lexi now? I must have missed an episode...

Lexi & Tec disappeared they don't know if they ran off, if they were kidnapped or if they are dead. So time will tell.

Can anyone fill me in on what is up with the whole Shawn, Mimi, Phillip Bell triangle.

Shawn and Bell are on an island with Claire...Philip got custody of claire and had planned to run off with her... so shawn and bell kidnapped claire and took off first... mimi and shawn aren't together anymore cause he found out she new that he was claires father and never told him... she was then dating Max Brady but has since left town cause she found out the she killed her father...hth

I have been trying to catch up also usually when I watch an episode I can catch up most ot the time

That's how I am I can usually get caught up by watching a recent episode.

I get spoilers from soapoperafan.com ... he lists alot of rumors, spoilers, and then the daily summary.. I dont get to watch much, but checking that site,, i really dont need too.. plus he has some really neat things, bloopers. and stuff..

I haven't watched it in a long while, but can I just say that I miss the old Belle, and don't care for the new one??

I don't like the new one at all. I hate when they replace people.

Too funny, I had a hard time adjusting to the new Belle too but I like her better than that Temp they had that only lasted a short while (she had short blonde hair and was horrible). The old Belle is on GH (my other soap) and I like her as the new character she plays.

Mimi??
JaimeQ said:
Shawn and Bell are on an island with Claire...Philip got custody of claire and had planned to run off with her... so shawn and bell kidnapped claire and took off first... mimi and shawn aren't together anymore cause he found out she new that he was claires father and never told him... she was then dating Max Brady but has since left town cause she found out the she killed her father...hth

Mimi killed her Dad????

SusanBP0129 said:
Mimi killed her Dad????

Yes, apparently, her dad was beating her mom and she hit him with a baseball bat on the head. Her mother and brother gave her some sort of tranquilizer to help her sleep and put her to bed. She woke up the next morning and apparently was so traumatized that she blocked it out and couldn't remember. Her mom is taking the fall for her and told Mimi to leave town so she moved to Arizona to be with her brother Connor. I just picked up on Days again not to long ago because I saw that Steve and Kayla were back. I loved them before.

I am so happy that my life isn't that bad! I love how I can watch it once every few months and be caught up and basically figure out everything that has happened...

Ps. forgot to add I hate the new Shawn Douglas! :( What happened to the old one? BUT I like that the Original Phillip K is back, he's a cutie! Did you all know the one that just left was on the Real World Chicago a few years back!? It was a trip to see him go from Reality tv to soap opera world! LOL

SusanBP0129 said:
Mimi killed her Dad????

Yea apparently that is what was said.. her mother was trying to take the fall for it...

I haven't been able to watch for awhile; but dh jokes how one day in soap world lasts for 6 monts on tv, lol!

Related to Any One Watch Days of Our Lives?

1. What is the premise of "Days of Our Lives"?

"Days of Our Lives" is a long-running American daytime soap opera that follows the lives and dramas of the residents of the fictional town of Salem, focusing on the Horton, Brady, and DiMera families.

2. How long has "Days of Our Lives" been on air?

"Days of Our Lives" first premiered on November 8, 1965, and has been on air for over 55 years.

3. Who are the main characters on "Days of Our Lives"?

Some of the main characters on "Days of Our Lives" include the Horton family, the Brady family, and the DiMera family, as well as other characters who are involved in their lives and storylines.

4. Is "Days of Our Lives" still producing new episodes?

Yes, "Days of Our Lives" is still producing new episodes and airs Monday through Friday on NBC. It has been renewed for a 56th season.

5. Where can I watch "Days of Our Lives" if I miss an episode?

"Days of Our Lives" episodes are available for streaming on the NBC website or app, as well as on Hulu. Some cable providers also offer on-demand options for viewing missed episodes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy