• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any One Here Not Have a Pampered Chef Website?

In summary, PC can still be successful, but it is easier with a website. With a website, you can be more successful and have easier access to orders.
SilverCeladon
And still do very well with PC? I'm so on the fence about it but I'd like to make some money before I spend money. Is it possible to still do well and not have a website?

My recruiter has been doing PC for 8 years and doesn't have a website, she's been doing just fine...

I didn't get one until I qualified. My March is DEAD so I haven't had the chance to "try it out" with a show yet... so I'm not certain how well it'll pay off for ME.And I think you CAN run your business... it just makes it easier. My Mom is THRILLED she can order off the outlet and have it "give me credit."

However, I LOVE having a website! :)

I love having it. I have done two overseas catalog parties without it I would have been hard to do those. My show last night so far has 285 in web orders and more coming.

NMmommy said:
I love having it. I have done two overseas catalog parties without it I would have been hard to do those. My show last night so far has 285 in web orders and more coming.

That is excellent, Shannon!!!!!

I don't yet, but will be this month!! I think it will be great, my recruiter has said it has helped her business tremendously! Can't wait to get mine!!

Can you still be successful? YES

Can you be MORE successful with a PWS? YES!

I've done out of state catalog shows, get TONS of show orders for local shows, and a handful of outlet and individual orders each year. I couldn't imagine running my business without it. Mine has paid for itself in just one or two shows.

SilverCeladon said:
And still do very well with PC? I'm so on the fence about it but I'd like to make some money before I spend money. Is it possible to still do well and not have a website?

Getting my website was the best thing I ever did.
I had over $1000 in website sales in December alone!

Related to Any One Here Not Have a Pampered Chef Website?

1. How do I sign up for a Pampered Chef website?

To sign up for a Pampered Chef website, you can go to our website and click on the "Join My Team" button. From there, you will be prompted to fill out some basic information and create an account. Once your account is created, you can start customizing your website and selling Pampered Chef products.

2. Is there a fee to have a Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $39.50 to set up your Pampered Chef website. This fee covers the cost of creating your website and providing you with the necessary tools to start selling Pampered Chef products online.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef website to fit your personal style and branding. You can choose from a variety of website templates and add your own photos, product descriptions, and contact information. You can also add your own logo and personalize your website's URL.

4. Do I need to have any technical skills to manage my Pampered Chef website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to manage your Pampered Chef website. Our website platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple for anyone to customize and manage their website. We also provide training and support to help you get started.

5. Can I earn commission through my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can earn commission through your Pampered Chef website by selling products directly through your website or by hosting virtual parties. You will earn a percentage of each sale made through your website, and you can also earn bonuses and rewards for reaching sales goals. It's a great way to earn extra income and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies