• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Emailing From Pampered Chef Website

In summary, to access the email feature on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab, then click on "Emails". You can customize the email templates and schedule them in advance. Performance of emails can also be tracked and there is a limit of 1000 emails per day.
cochef
Gold Member
I used to be able to email the flyers and OOFs from the PC website to my hosts but now it doesn't work. Is that a problem on my end or with the PC website? Thanks for any help.

I believe you have to save it as a pdf file to your computer and then e-mail that to the hosts. I used to do that all the time, too, and several months ago, it got changed.

I just had a problem with that today for the 1st time.

Sandi

thank you - I will try that and see if it works :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble emailing flyers and OOFs from the PC website to your hosts. It could be a problem on your end or with the website itself. Have you tried reaching out to PC's technical support for assistance? They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue and get everything working again. In the meantime, you can always print out the flyers and OOFs and hand them out to your hosts in person. I hope this helps!

1. How do I access the email feature on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the email feature on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. From there, click on "Emails" and you will be able to create and send emails to your customers.

2. Can I customize the email templates on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize the email templates on the Pampered Chef website. When creating a new email, you will have the option to choose from a variety of templates or create your own using the drag and drop editor.

3. Is it possible to schedule emails in advance on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can schedule emails in advance on the Pampered Chef website. When creating a new email, there is an option to choose a date and time for the email to be sent out.

4. Can I track the performance of my emails on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can track the performance of your emails on the Pampered Chef website. From the "Emails" tab, click on the email you want to track and you will see the open and click-through rates.

5. Are there any limitations on the number of emails I can send from the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a limit of 1000 emails per day that can be sent from the Pampered Chef website. This is to maintain the deliverability and quality of the emails being sent to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg