• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fondue Show Ideas: Tips and Inspiration for an Unforgettable Event

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fondue options, including chocolate, cheese, and broth-based recipes. Their consultants can also suggest alternative dips and accompaniments for a customized show. A typical fondue show lasts about 2 hours, but can be tailored to fit individual schedules and preferences. The show can also be done virtually through Zoom or other video conferencing platforms. A fondue set or pot and a heat source are recommended for the show, but alternative equipment can be suggested. Hosting a Pampered Chef fondue show can also come with special discounts and promotions, which their consultants can provide more information on.
heat123
Silver Member
Has anyone ever done this type of show? A friend was interested in Fondue foods and I haven't seen one or done one.

thanks for any advice! ;)

"Dipping for Dummies" FondueHow about a "Dipping for Dummies" class (Windows for Dummies, etc).

In an old KCN, it had historical info and origins of Fondue. I'm sure an internet search would achieve the same results. Include some of these facts during your show.

As with Sip 'n Dip shows, most of the prep work is done in advance, so it makes for an easy demo that can still show lot's of tools quickly. There are lots of fondue and dip recipes that can be modified under consultant's corner.

I have actually done a Fondue-themed show before and it was a lot of fun! My friend and I decided to do a "Fondue Friday" where we invited a few friends over to try different types of fondue dishes. We had a traditional cheese fondue, a chocolate fondue for dessert, and even a hot oil fondue for cooking meats. It was a hit and everyone had a great time. My advice would be to make sure you have a variety of dipping options and to have plenty of skewers and fondue pots available. Also, don't be afraid to get creative with your fondue recipes – we even tried a beer and cheese fondue that turned out surprisingly delicious. Good luck with your show!

What types of fondue can be featured in a Pampered Chef show?

We offer a variety of delicious fondue recipes, including chocolate, cheese, and broth-based options. Our consultants can also provide suggestions for alternative dips and accompaniments to customize your show.

How long does a fondue show typically last?

Average fondue shows last about 2 hours, but can be tailored to fit your schedule and preferences. Our consultants will work with you to create a show that fits your needs and time frame.

Can the fondue show be done virtually?

Yes! Our consultants are trained in hosting virtual shows via Zoom or other video conferencing platforms. We can provide all the necessary information and instructions for a successful virtual fondue show experience.

What equipment is needed for a fondue show?

We recommend having a fondue set or fondue pot, as well as a heat source such as a stovetop or electric burner. Our consultants can also provide suggestions for alternative equipment or ways to improvise if you do not have a fondue set.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting a Pampered Chef fondue show?

Yes, we offer exclusive host rewards for those who host a fondue show, including discounted and free products. Our consultants can provide more information on the current promotions and rewards available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • carol