• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Computer Junkies Out There?

In summary, you can install an instance of P3 on both PCs and make a backup file from 1 and import into the other. Just make sure you keep track and are using the most current file!
stacywhitlow
I want to know if I can save P3 to a travel/zip drive & then download to my laptop. I still have Pampered Partner but have switched to P3 on my home computer. thanks!

Not sure if you can do that. I did have a consultant remote into her home pc and submit a few shows while she was out of town though. Maybe that could work for you!

Yes, you can install an instance of P3 on both PCs and make a backup file from 1 and import into the other. Just make sure you keep track and are using the most current file!

dns2202 said:
Not sure if you can do that. I did have a consultant remote into her home pc and submit a few shows while she was out of town though. Maybe that could work for you!

Unless you have a good home network set up and have yourself behind a good firewall, I would not recommend setting up to do that.

We remote into work, but through specific security standards. I have a pretty decent firewall at home but WILL NOT open it up to remote into my home...too many loopholes that even I can get through...

janetupnorth said:
Yes, you can install an instance of P3 on both PCs and make a backup file from 1 and import into the other. Just make sure you keep track and are using the most current file!

Thanks! I need to do that. I kept forgetting until I got to my shows. Then I was doing double work which defeated the purpose of the laptop.

Not able to do that. I have an older laptop & it is telling me that it doesn't recognize the high speed device? something like that anyway.

Someone please tell me how to install P3 on my laptop & save data to be able to use it on home computer also. I was using a floppy with PP. Can I still do that? Not very computer literate. Sorry!

Stacy... try calling tech support. They can walk you through it better than anyone.

OK, this is probably a dumb question............I have Pampered Partner but what is P3? I thought PP is the only way we can submit orders via internet. Am I missing something? Should I be using P3.....whatever it is?

P3 is the new program that came out. It should be the one that you have since you just started. Those of us that have been in for a while have Pampered Partner software. I am trying to switch everything to Pampered Partner Plus (P3) since everyone will eventually have that program.

Related to Any Computer Junkies Out There?

What is the best computer for graphic design?

The best computer for graphic design will depend on your specific needs and budget. However, some popular options include Apple iMac, Microsoft Surface Studio, and Dell XPS 15.

What is the difference between a desktop and a laptop computer?

A desktop computer is a stationary device that typically sits on a desk and consists of a separate monitor, keyboard, and CPU tower. A laptop computer is a portable device that includes all components in one unit and can be easily carried around.

How often should I upgrade my computer?

It is recommended to upgrade your computer every 3-5 years, depending on your usage and needs. However, regular maintenance and upgrades such as increasing RAM or replacing a hard drive can extend its lifespan.

What is the difference between RAM and storage?

RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of memory that stores and retrieves data quickly for the computer to use. Storage, on the other hand, refers to the space where all your files and programs are saved for long-term use.

What should I consider when buying a new computer?

When buying a new computer, you should consider factors such as your budget, intended use, processor speed, RAM and storage capacity, operating system, and brand reputation. It is also important to read reviews and compare different options before making a decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956