• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to elevate your business with the new DCB Flyer?

In summary, the DCB Flyer is a Pampered Chef product catalog featuring the latest kitchen tools and cookware. It can be requested through the website or viewed online. The flyer often includes special deals and discounts. Orders cannot be placed directly from the flyer, but must be done through the website or a local consultant. New editions are released several times a year and can be shared with friends and family through digital or physical copies.
kam
Staff member
Here is another version of the DCB Flyer.

Fillable spot in the lower left.

Attachments

• DCB_ver2_fillable.pdf
    344.7 KB · Views: 772
this is awesome :)
Thanks

Thanks so much! I love my DCB!

Kam do you have a word version of DCB ver 1 and 2? I like to use a little of both. I like the circle phrases in version 2 but the photos in version 1?
Thanks

Hi there! I'm so excited to share with you the updated version of the DCB Flyer! This new version includes a fillable spot in the lower left corner, making it even easier for you to customize and personalize the flyer for your business. Whether you're promoting a special sale, showcasing new products, or hosting a cooking demonstration, this flyer is the perfect tool to help you spread the word. Don't wait, get your copy now and start seeing the results! Happy cooking!

What is the DCB Flyer and how can I get a copy?

The DCB Flyer is a Pampered Chef product catalog showcasing our latest and most popular kitchen tools and cookware. You can get a copy by visiting our website and requesting a catalog to be mailed to you, or you can view it online.

Are there any special deals or discounts in the DCB Flyer?

Yes, the DCB Flyer often features limited-time offers and special discounts on select products. Be sure to check the flyer for any current promotions.

Can I order products directly from the DCB Flyer?

No, the DCB Flyer is for informational purposes only. To place an order, please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

How often is the DCB Flyer released?

The DCB Flyer is released several times a year, with new editions featuring different products and promotions. Stay tuned for updates on when the next edition will be available.

Can I share the DCB Flyer with my friends and family?

Yes, feel free to share the DCB Flyer with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products or hosting a cooking party. You can also share the digital version of the flyer through email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hope.reasoner
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers