• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another D.s. Company- Christian Home Decor

In summary, the products are nice, but the prices are a bit high. The consultant benefits are not the best.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just found this info. It's a lot like Southern Living or At Home, but with verses, inspirational messages, etc. Blessings Unlimited

Wow! I love this! Especially the cards, then I read that they were started by Daysprings Greeting cards, which I love, so must by why I loved the cards!

Nice products...a little pricey. I found several things I was interested in. The host and consultant benefits weren't the best.

I've seen these before! A friend of a friend does this. It's actually the only kind of other DS party I might actually have besides PC.

esavvymom said:
I just found this info. It's a lot like Southern Living or At Home, but with verses, inspirational messages, etc. Blessings Unlimited

Southern Livning at home is now Willow House... I only know that because I went to a party last week at a friend's house and ended up spending $90. :(

You're right... Blessings Unlimited is a lot like WH, except with all the faith messges on the items. And they are a little pricey. I'm doing a lantern wall feature on a blank wall I have and their lanterns are perfect.... except for the writing and price. :(

Shawnna said:
Nice products...a little pricey. I found several things I was interested in. The host and consultant benefits weren't the best.

I agree! I hate to say it but PC has the best Hostess Program around. Our hosts get so much! I had a jewelry party the other night... and I ended up having to spend a ton... and I only got 4 things. I was so annoyed with the consultant I just didn't care and wanted the stupid party closed.

And don't get me started on her demo... I cook at my shows and I am in and out in less than 2 hours... this woman was at my house for 4 and a half hours!

Out of curiosity, I looked up a consultant in the area. I put in my city/zip, and only about 8 consultants came up - and I think that was for the STATE, because several of them were 1-2 hrs away from me. That's ok. I don't do other DS parties here anyway, not because I wouldn't want to, but because I don't have enough friends in this area. Mine are mostly 25-30 miles away. (part of what happens when you go to church 25 miles away!)Dawn, I agree...the host benefits typically turn me off to the shows after doing PC for so long. :) That's really scary about the nearly 5 hrs part! What on earth took her so long??

my daughter's tastefully simple party was over $600 by the time I paid for her FREE stuff and 1/2 price my shipping was over $30

esavvymom said:
Dawn, I agree...the host benefits typically turn me off to the shows after doing PC for so long. :) That's really scary about the nearly 5 hrs part! What on earth took her so long??

Well... we had 20 minutes of introduction... 20 minutes of her introduction... half hour of the history of LS... 15 minutes of how to use the catalog and order forms... then an hour presentation on the different ways to wear a necklace and for what body type... then how the hostess prgram worked which entailed me picking out pieces of jewelry from her display and everyone finding them in the catalog.... then 2 games that took nearly half an hour each... and one was that deal or no deal game where you pick a box and if you decide to keep it and open it and it says book you have to book... out of the 9 people there, 1 person got something other than book a show. Including me! Finally after that we got to actually look at the jewelry... then she spent at least 10 to 15 minutes with everyone at her check out. I had my kitchen cleaned up from everyones cups plates and my hors d'eouvres before she even started to pack her jewelry up.

Sounds like the PartyLite Party I attended as a favor a year and a half ago. I love the consultant and host dearly as they are friends but 4 hours of learning how to cut a wick down to 1/4" and making sure to store candles in the proper environment, well, YAWN! And Boring to boot! I had to leave about an hour in as well because any kind of scents cause my sinuses to go crazy so that was one thing that helped but when I walked back in maybe 15 minutes later, they were still talking about the same thing! And I placed an order with a shipping cost of over $12! I hosted a catalog party for the one friend who was not yet a consultant and spent way more than I wanted to as well for my host benefits. Not worth it in my book! Not to mention that I had to have $250 in sales to get any benefits at all. And certainly nothing after that like our PHD. Shawnna - pricy is an understatement. Page 4 the ceramic plates for $45 and people complain about our 4 glass ones for $24. Cute but not at $11.25 for each one. On page 42 there is a set of frames for $42. Three of them. I saw these or ones very much like them at Target for $6.00 each. That makes a set of three $18. WOW!

Last edited:
The people who complain about our prices and such obviously do NOT get out much to these types of parties. ;)

I find that once I explain our prices, that they do come around. Not so much with any of the glass products though as I too am not in love with the LTD warranty on them but, for everything else the warranty, and the upgrade if we change the product cost difference, they seem less likely to complain. All I tell them is that I would love for them to return a three year old frying pan to Walmart and see what happens.

Haha- no kidding! Even a 1 year old pan....With things like the "expensive stuff"- those are usually the longer warranty items anyway. And they'll last, if you take care of them. Lifetime pans- a skillet that is $150 full price - if you have that for 10 years, was it worth $15 per year??

1. What is "Another D.s. Company" and what products do they offer?

Another D.s. Company is a Christian home decor company that offers a variety of products to help you decorate your home with faith-based items. Their products include wall art, home accents, kitchenware, and more.

2. Are the products from "Another D.s. Company" high quality?

Yes, all of the products from Another D.s. Company are made with high quality materials and are designed to last. They also offer a satisfaction guarantee for their customers.

3. Can I find "Another D.s. Company" products in stores?

No, Another D.s. Company products are exclusively sold through independent consultants, like Pampered Chef, and their online store. You can also host a home party or online party to see and purchase their products.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for "Another D.s. Company" products?

Yes, Another D.s. Company frequently offers promotions and discounts for their products. You can also earn free products by hosting a party or by becoming a consultant yourself.

5. How can I become a consultant for "Another D.s. Company"?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Another D.s. Company, you can sign up through their website or by contacting a current consultant, like myself. You will receive training and support to help you run your own business and earn commission on sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ragschef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
c00p