• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

and theFront Pages Changes Again...

In summary, the front page of our PWS changed again. Back to ORDER PRODUCTS instead of shop holiday gifts. So make sure your instructions for how to order from the outlet gets updated yet again.
tlennhoff
Well the front page of our PWS changed again. Back to ORDER PRODUCTS instead of shop holiday gifts. So make sure your instructions for how to order from the outlet gets updated yet again. :rolleyes:

Yeah! I'm sure they must have gotten lots of feedback about that. I'm shocked to see it change back so quickly.

Wel,, let me go update my instructions on my home page AGAIN!!! And I just sent an email out the other day telling everyong how to get to it!! I wish they would leave it one way or another!!

Thanks for mentioning it, I looked at it and saw the holiday catalog and didn't even noticed that it changed!! grr...

Thanks for the heads-up....I guess I'l go change it again....:rolleyes:

If you folks are putting those directions into a "news" article, make a joke of it.

From my home page, click the graphic in the lower left corner. The text will be something like "Order Products" or "Holiday Orders." My tech support department is so quick and creative that I'm never sure what it will say.​

Also, did anyone else notice the "Search tips" for finding a host? Now guests can put in one character per first/last name, and get a list. But it actually tells them that! Woo-hoo!!!

great idea for the joke...I am changing mine right now!! and yes I did notice the search tips....but I thought maybe I had just never seen it before..but that is great! because before you had to enter both the first and last name.... :) :)

Yes my PWS has changed again. I'm a bit annoyed... :-(

chefann said:
If you folks are putting those directions into a "news" article, make a joke of it.

From my home page, click the graphic in the lower left corner. The text will be something like "Order Products" or "Holiday Orders." My tech support department is so quick and creative that I'm never sure what it will say.​

Also, did anyone else notice the "Search tips" for finding a host? Now guests can put in one character per first/last name, and get a list. But it actually tells them that! Woo-hoo!!!

That is sooooo cool. Thanks for letting me know. I still wish that one could simply do a browse of all hosts so someone could see if you had any shows they might want to buy from rather than placing an individual order.

Related to and theFront Pages Changes Again...

1. What is "and the Front Pages Changes Again..."?

"And the Front Pages Changes Again..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes that are perfect for everyday meals.

2. What types of recipes are included in "and the Front Pages Changes Again..."?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. It also offers vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

3. Are the recipes in "and the Front Pages Changes Again..." easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and require simple ingredients that can be found at any grocery store. They are perfect for busy weeknights or when you need to whip up a quick and delicious meal.

4. Does "and the Front Pages Changes Again..." include any tips or tricks for cooking?

Yes, this cookbook includes helpful tips and tricks for cooking, such as how to properly chop vegetables, how to season dishes, and how to use certain kitchen tools effectively. It also includes cooking techniques and shortcuts to make meal preparation easier.

5. Can I purchase "and the Front Pages Changes Again..." online?

Yes, you can purchase "and the Front Pages Changes Again..." on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK