• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Race Recipes - Revamped??

In summary, the "Amazing Race Recipes - Revamped" is a unique recipe book inspired by the TV show, The Amazing Race. The recipes are easy to make and perfect for busy individuals or families. All the ingredients can be found in your local grocery store and the recipes can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions. Most recipes only require basic kitchen equipment and the book includes meal prep tips for convenience.
jla8279
I am doing an Amazing Race Show this Sunday. I have found several recipes on this forum, *thanks* Is anyone doing something different for an Amazing Race show now? The recipes I have are Taffy Apple Pizza, 3 Cheese Garden Pizza, Peanutty Brownie Pizza and Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Are you are making something else?

This one could get pricey, but I've had two hosts want these recipes - Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip and Bacon Cheddar Bites. Very similar times and steps. They work VERY well together. Like I said though, the ingredients are expensive!

Could you tell me how you do your Amazing Race shows? Do you divide all of the guests into two teams and have them make the two dishes? I've tried looking it up but every time I enter "Amazing Race" it's discussions about the actual TV which...which I LOVE, BTW!!!

winklermom said:
Could you tell me how you do your Amazing Race shows? Do you divide all of the guests into two teams and have them make the two dishes? I've tried looking it up but every time I enter "Amazing Race" it's discussions about the actual TV which...which I LOVE, BTW!!!

There are some great files in the threads listed at the bottom of the page. Scroll all the way down and open the ones that say Theme Shows.

For the two shows I've done like this, we split the group into two teams and they raced each other by getting one step at a time (in an envelope) from me. These are the most fun shows I've ever done!

1. What makes the "Amazing Race Recipes - Revamped" different from other recipe books?

The "Amazing Race Recipes - Revamped" is a collection of recipes inspired by the popular TV show, The Amazing Race. These recipes are not only delicious, but also easy to make and perfect for busy individuals or families on the go.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, all the ingredients used in the "Amazing Race Recipes - Revamped" can be found in your local grocery store. We wanted to make sure that these recipes are accessible to everyone.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! The "Amazing Race Recipes - Revamped" includes a variety of recipes that can be easily customized to fit your dietary needs. Whether you're vegetarian, gluten-free, or have other dietary restrictions, there is something for everyone in this book.

4. Do the recipes require any special kitchen equipment?

No, most of the recipes in the "Amazing Race Recipes - Revamped" can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and a stove. Some recipes may require a blender or food processor, but these are not essential and can be substituted with a hand mixer or other kitchen tools.

5. Are there any tips for meal prepping in the "Amazing Race Recipes - Revamped"?

Yes, we included meal prep tips throughout the book to help you save time and make cooking even easier. These tips will help you plan and prepare meals in advance, making it perfect for individuals or families who are always on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mkrich00
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • 1PamperedMommy