• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All the Best

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Hey guys!! I know someone can help me!! I need the New Orleans Crab Dip from the All The Best cookbook.

Can someone post it for me???

Thanks so much!!!

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
Here you go...

New Orleans Crab Dip

4oz fat-free cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise

1 package (8oz) imitation crab meat, chopped

1/4 cup celery, chopped

1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped

1 garlic clove, pressed

1 1/2 tbsp Cajun Herb Seasoning Mix

In a bowl, microwave cream cheese on high for 30 seconds until softened; whisk in mayonnaise. Chop crab meat. Chop celery & pepper.

Add crab meat, celery, bell pepper, garlic & seasoning mix to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon crab mixture into chilled bowl. Serve with Canapé Bread Slices.

Yield: 12 servings

Colleen:)

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Thank you so much!! You are a lifesaver!!!!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Unfortunately it is disconnected. You might want to substitute the Southwest Seasoning Mix...I'm not sure how well that would work.

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
This is going to be an unpopular answer, but you could probably use one of Emeril's seasonings.

Just a thought since we don't have it anymore!!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Cajun Seasoning

In the spice aisle, there are lots of different types of "cajun" seasonings. I love Tony Sacherys (name brand...don't know if I'm spelling it right). It's actually CAJUN, not just a brand trying to get in on the "brand" wagon!

Right now, I am using McCormick's Cajun seasoning, and it's pretty good. I can't get Tony's here :(

HTH...

Last edited:

mgressaffa

Feb 14, 2006
Since I'm from New Orleans area (Slidell, actually) I thought I'd put my two cents in. I've made it before and it was a hit. I used Tony Chachere's. The first time I made it I inadvertantly used the whole container of Philly (8 oz). It was soooo good, that I've just continued to make it that way. I'm not sure how it tastes with 4oz, though. If you make it with real crabs, it's even better and spicy!!!!

Mary

chefruthie

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2005
Ive always looked at that recipe but never have tried it. I will try it for sure now that a "true" Cajun has given these tips:p . Thanks for sharing!