• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alert: Bzzagent Has Sold Us Out

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: courtney415
Views: 186 Replies: 1 Wachovia Campaign:
Oh yeah uber-WOW
BzzAgent gave us some insanely crappy $10 GCs to give tofriends and we get ....WHAT????
Oh Yeah NOTHING.
Signed up with Wachovia -definately worhtwhile especially if you are with BofA or Wells! Got a personal banker who assisted me in getting a $25 VisaCard and gave me nice referral cards for any I get to sign up to get a $25 VisaCard AND a $25 VisaCard for me!!!
WAY BETTER than the BzzAgent SCAM asshat little $10 GCs ONLY good to the recipient!More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

substitution for Cajun Seasoning???I have a customer who wants to make a recipe w/the Cajun Seasoning....do you know what to substitute in place of it???
HO is like a 2 hour wait.........

Thanks!!

Why don't you email the test kitchens?

Or call the main # and asked to be transferred to the test kitchen.

I've seen cajun seasoning along with the other spices at the supermarket. Not sure if it's identical to ours, but it might work. It was around where the McCormick grinder are...

Related to Alert: Bzzagent Has Sold Us Out

1. What is the purpose of the Alert: Bzzagent Has Sold Us Out Rating?

The purpose of this rating is to inform consumers about the actions of BzzAgent, a word-of-mouth marketing company, and their partnership with Wachovia bank.

2. What does the Uber-WOW BzzAgent campaign entail?

The Uber-WOW campaign involves BzzAgent giving out $10 gift cards to participants in exchange for promoting Wachovia bank to their friends.

3. What did participants receive in exchange for signing up with Wachovia through BzzAgent?

Participants received a personal banker to assist them in signing up for a Wachovia account, as well as a $25 Visa card. They also received referral cards to give to others, which would earn them another $25 Visa card for each person who signed up through their referral.

4. How does this campaign compare to other BzzAgent campaigns?

This campaign is considered more worthwhile than others, especially for those who are currently with Bank of America or Wells Fargo. The rewards for signing up with Wachovia through BzzAgent are more beneficial than the usual $10 gift cards.

5. Is the Wachovia campaign a better deal than the BzzAgent gift cards?

Many people believe that the Wachovia campaign is a better deal, as it offers more substantial rewards for signing up with the bank. The BzzAgent gift cards are limited to the recipient, while the Wachovia rewards can be earned by both the participant and their referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • janetupnorth