• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ahh... This Is What I Like to See

P
Pampered Laura
In my inbox (from my host who did my Grey's Anatomy $800 show). I had only talked to her on the phone when I booked her, and I met her for the very first time at the party. Love it! :)

Hi Laura:

Thank you so much for being such a great PC person!!! You do things so different than I've ever experienced with PC, and you do it so good too!!! Thank you for letting us enjoy the PC Party together, and more than that......thank you for being a part of it!! You're welcome over here anytime, girlfriend!!!!

(host)

how cool! So.........inquiring minds want to know, what is different about your show? I read the thread about the show, but what exactly got such a cool response? Cause, I want that too!!

Under my news on my PC website, I made a spot for host comments.

Laura I love that.Brenda I never thought about having a comments page. How cool!

Aren't those notes nice? I've received a few and they are treasured.

1. What is "Ahh... This Is What I Like to See In my inbox" about?

"Ahh... This Is What I Like to See In my inbox" is a statement expressing excitement and satisfaction about receiving an email from the host who did the speaker's Grey's Anatomy $800 show. The speaker had only talked to the host on the phone before booking her and met her for the first time at the party.

2. How did the speaker feel about the host?

The speaker had a positive experience with the host, describing her as a great PC person who does things differently and well. The speaker also thanks the host for being a part of the party and welcomes her over anytime.

3. What was the speaker's previous experience with PC like?

The speaker mentions that the way the host did things was different from their previous experience with PC. This suggests that the speaker has had prior experience with PC parties.

4. What show did the host do for the speaker?

The host did a Grey's Anatomy $800 show for the speaker.

5. How did the speaker and host first connect?

The speaker and host first connected over the phone when the speaker booked her for the Grey's Anatomy $800 show. They then met for the first time at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies