1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Address confirmation?

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Is there a website I could go to to try and confirm an address I have in the US? My daughter has a US penpal and has been sending letters back and forth for a couple of years now. Her last one came back as 'no such address'. She was just replying to her friends letter so I don't think in that brief period of time that the friend moved but of course my daughter threw out all envelopes so we have nothing to go by.

I'm going to take it to my local post office this afternoon to see if they can help but I wondered if there was somewhere I could check myself first.

Apr 14, 2009
  2. jross93

jross93 Member

you can try whitepages.com
    not sure how often the addresses are updated, but I've used it before and it's come back with current info.
    good luck!
    Jen

Apr 14, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I think you can go to The Post Office's website- usps.com directly. If you click on the "Find a Zip Code", you'll be asked to enter the full street address. If it exists, it should give you a zip code. If it doesn't, it will tell you. That would be the most current than the whitepages.com site likely would be....and if the person is unlisted, whitepages.com won't give you an address anyway.

Apr 14, 2009
Have something to add?