• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accepting a Donation to America's 2nd Harvest

In summary, America's 2nd Harvest is a non-profit organization that works to provide food and resources to those in need across the United States. Pampered Chef accepts donations to America's 2nd Harvest through their Round-Up from the Heart program or direct donations on their website. All donations are used to support efforts in providing food and resources to those in need and are tax-deductible. Unfortunately, donors cannot specify which local food bank or program their donation will support, but all donations go towards addressing hunger in America.
minersmix
I have a customer who wants to donate $5 to America's 2nd Harvest. She added it to her bill and is paying with credit card. Is there a way to collect this money? I do not want to turn her away if so.

You can type in an amount in the round up box in PP. I have had guest add more than enough to round up.

Shawnna is correct - in PP, near the bottom of the form, is a field that automagically calculates the Round Up to the next dollar. Just add the amount of the customer's Round Up donation in that field.

I love that we can do this. One customer last week added a $20 donation to his order!!!!

Thank you it worked.

Related to Accepting a Donation to America's 2nd Harvest

What is America's 2nd Harvest?

America's 2nd Harvest is a non-profit organization that works to provide food and resources to those in need across the United States.

How does Pampered Chef accept donations to America's 2nd Harvest?

Pampered Chef accepts donations to America's 2nd Harvest through our Round-Up from the Heart program. Customers can choose to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar or make a direct donation through our website.

What happens to the donations made to America's 2nd Harvest through Pampered Chef?

All donations made to America's 2nd Harvest through Pampered Chef are used to support their efforts in providing food and resources to those in need. This includes purchasing and distributing food, as well as funding programs and initiatives to address hunger in America.

Is my donation to America's 2nd Harvest through Pampered Chef tax-deductible?

Yes, all donations made to America's 2nd Harvest through Pampered Chef are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt for your donation that can be used for tax purposes.

Can I choose which local food bank or program my donation will support?

Unfortunately, we are unable to specify which local food bank or program your donation will support. However, all donations made to America's 2nd Harvest through Pampered Chef are used to support their overall efforts in addressing hunger across the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvs2sellit
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies