• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Weekend of Pampered Chef Connections: From Sweatshirt to Earrings

In summary, this woman has made 4 good connections from talking to the person about Pampered Chef and from giving them a thank you letter.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
:) Ok I went to AC today to get some stuff for my daughters Birthay
( She's 10 ) any way I had on my Pampered chef Shrit and a woman asked if I see PC ( I think so With the shirt on ) I said YES , she asked if she can order stuff so I gave her a business card . Then we went to the Mall to buy ear rings. the sales person said I think you did my friends Party, and I did I asked her if she wanted to have a party , anyway not only does sh want to have a party but she may want to sell PC all this in one day .
On Friday I had go to the eye doctors for the kids ( same PC sweat shrit on ) and the woman that sell the eye glasses started to talk to me about Pampered chef and how she wants to have a Party as so as she gets settled at her moms cause she just moved there to help her out ... Thats another contact ..
I had to call the bank on Friday and , I always mention that I sell Pampered Chef ... she asked me to send her a catalog she really wants to have a Party soon . WHOO HOO !!!! thats 4 I think really good contacts all in 1 weekend Now I am going to send them a THANK YOU for their interst in Pamperedchef letter and Oppritunity letters too , then call then in a day or two All this from a sweat shirt I think I need to buy a few more !!

WAHOO for you!!! Now, what do you say to the people at the bank when you call?

Wow, that is great!! I only have a PC t-shirt, so I wore that around all summer (to the bank, post office, errands, etc.) and didn't have one person ask me about PC!

Still trying...now carrying around my Merrill Method Tote...

I just asked what my balence was on my Pamperedchef account , Then she asked about the rest , I guess it pays to call to ask my balence even if I know it already Haha

Do they know it is a Pampered Chef account?

VIP had a clearance on clothing - nothing in my size but I got 2 T-shirts for my 5-year-old for $3 each - she LOVES them and wants to wear them everywhere... Hmm...mom might start letting her!

Related to A Weekend of Pampered Chef Connections: From Sweatshirt to Earrings

1. What is "A Weekend of Pampered Chef Connections: From Sweatshirt to Earrings"?

"A Weekend of Pampered Chef Connections: From Sweatshirt to Earrings" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants and customers. It is a two-day conference filled with cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and networking opportunities.

2. When and where is the event held?

The event is typically held in the fall at a designated conference center or hotel in a major city. The location and specific dates vary from year to year, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

3. Who can attend the event?

The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. However, tickets are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend purchasing your ticket as soon as they become available to ensure your spot at the event.

4. What can I expect at the event?

You can expect a jam-packed weekend filled with exciting product launches, hands-on cooking experiences, and valuable business training sessions. You'll also have the opportunity to meet and network with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers from all over the country.

5. How do I register for the event?

You can register for the event through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Registration typically opens a few months before the event, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • colegrovet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emiscookin