• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Car, Pampered Chef Signs & Pampered Chef Chef Earrings - What's the Scoop?

In summary, the new pink HWC "monopack" from Merrill is cheaply made with a $8.95 pricetag. The "strap" that goes across your body is very flimsy and the back of the bag is made from a thin material.
gailz2
Gold Member
I just bought a new car so I needed to buy new PC Signs with my info for my car. While going through the Merrill site, I saw some PC Chef earrings--does anyone have these?

I have the earrings. They are very nice.

Great, I'll add the earrings to my order then.

I have some adorable "whisk earrings" I bought on Etsy two years ago.

I ordered the new pink HWC "monopack" and I'm so disappointed in it. It's very cheaply made. From the picture it looks like a very nice sturdy bag, not the case. The back of the bag is made from a very thin material like the cheap reusable bags at Wal-mart. The "strap" that goes across your body is so flimsy. I was so surprised to get something of such poor quality from Merrill.

Thanks for reviewing it- so other's know. I would contact Merrill. You should be able tyo expect good quality merchandise when you order from them. I would let them know how disappointed you are.

Lilamyw3 said:
I ordered the new pink HWC "monopack" and I'm so disappointed in it. It's very cheaply made. From the picture it looks like a very nice sturdy bag, not the case. The back of the bag is made from a very thin material like the cheap reusable bags at Wal-mart. The "strap" that goes across your body is so flimsy. I was so surprised to get something of such poor quality from Merrill.
I think Merrill merchandise is expensive. I'm not surprised the "monopak" is cheaply made with an $8.95 pricetag. Hopefully you can send it back without costing too much?

chefmickey1 said:
I think Merrill merchandise is expensive. I'm not surprised the "monopak" is cheaply made with an $8.95 pricetag. Hopefully you can send it back without costing too much?
From my experience, they accept the return and refund the cost of the item, less shipping both ways. It cost me a lot to return a yoga set that I bought 2 sizes big but came skin tight.

DebPC said:
Thanks for reviewing it- so other's know. I would contact Merrill. You should be able tyo expect good quality merchandise when you order from them. I would let them know how disappointed you are.
Make sure to also let HO know. If they get enough complaints, maybe we can get a different supplier of our official PC logo items

What is the "New Car, Pampered Chef Signs & Pampered Chef Chef Earrings" package?

The "New Car, Pampered Chef Signs & Pampered Chef Chef Earrings" package is a bundle deal that includes a brand new car, customized Pampered Chef signs, and a pair of Pampered Chef chef earrings. It is a great way to show your love for cooking and your brand while also getting a new car.

Can I choose the make and model of the new car in this package?

Yes, you can choose the make and model of the new car included in this package. We offer a variety of popular car brands and models to choose from. You can select the one that best fits your needs and preferences.

What are the Pampered Chef signs included in this package?

The Pampered Chef signs included in this package are customizable and can be used to promote your Pampered Chef business. They can be displayed in your home, at cooking parties, or at events to attract potential customers and showcase your brand.

Are the Pampered Chef chef earrings included in this package made of real chef hats?

No, the Pampered Chef chef earrings are not made of real chef hats. They are made of high-quality materials and designed to resemble a miniature version of a chef hat. They are a fun and stylish way to show your love for cooking and your brand.

How can I purchase the "New Car, Pampered Chef Signs & Pampered Chef Chef Earrings" package?

You can purchase the "New Car, Pampered Chef Signs & Pampered Chef Chef Earrings" package by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with the purchase and answer any additional questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef