1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: A question about websites

1. Christa

Christa Member

How come whenever I go to the Pampered Chef website and hit "order online", when it asks for your zipcode, I get the same 4 consultants over and over again. Do you think my website ever comes up and it just doesn't do it from my home computer? The ladies I get are local, but not in my zipcode and I was curious about that.

Feb 15, 2006
  2. stephanieboyd

stephanieboyd Member Gold Member

Those are all directors in your area. They are the only ones who get leads generated from the HO website!! I would imagine that some directors would pass those leads on to their downline, but who knows!

I thought it would just give you a consultant in the area, so I tried to see what would come up in my area (since there aren't going to be thousands overseas) and my info never came up either!! But, I am just a consultant too. I don't want to have recruits, even though that's where the $$ is at!!!

Feb 15, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Yeah, my director was just saying yesterday that she got a lot of orders on her website at Christmas. I'm thinking she said in the $3000 range. :eek:

Feb 15, 2006
  4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Benefits of Directorship

This is one of the benefits of being a director and having a website. Only Directors with websites get these leads.

And I don't know of any directors who pass there leads to their downline. I love my team, but I worked hard for this benefit! :D

Feb 16, 2006
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

My Director did pass a HO office lead to me a long time ago because the woman REALLY wanted her show on a certain date and my Director already had a show scheduled or she was out of town. So I suppose I would do that in a case like that or if I was overbooked for a month. It is definitely a nice perk. :D

Feb 16, 2006
  6. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

i may be opening a can of worms with this but i am going to say it anyways. i dont think its particulary fair for the directors to be the only ones to get the leads especially when there is a consultant that is closer. for example, my director lives almost an hour from me; i am the only consultant in my area. if HO sent a show to her in my area how is fair for her to get it when i am here? us consultants work pretty hard ourselves and in some ways its not really our faults if noone wants to join PC. i have tried everyone i know to join!! no one is interested. anyways i guess what i am saying is if you know you have someone on your team in that area why not give the show to them and give them a shot at actually making a new recruit? after all , directors giet an override on the sales so you wouldnt exactly be out totally!! i dont want to offend anyone or make anyone mad thats just my honest opinion about it.

Have something to add?