• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Mysterious Morning: Dealing with a Dead Ipod

In summary, the conversation revolves around issues with electronic devices, specifically an iPod and a computer. The speakers share their experiences with technical difficulties and give advice, such as taking the device to the Apple store. One member also mentions getting a new computer. The conversation ends on a positive note with one member fixing their device and anticipating a good day tomorrow.
chefkathy
Hmphf. I woke up early this morning to catch up on the pile of paper growing on my desk. Took a shower, made my coffee, went upstairs. Put my Ipod on and nothing. No sound, no screen. Just nothing.I was just using it last night so I have no idea what could have happened between now and then. I have it plugged in now, thinking maybe the battery went dead overnight, so we'll see....

Yikes, I hope it just needs a charge.

I think that happened to "mine" before (DH bought it for me but somehow he always uses it!)
I think that was the case..blank and no screen, I charged it and it was fine...good luck I hope that's all yours needs!

When I got mine, I charged it, loaded on the music and NOTHING! I was so bummed! I called Apple and they told me to go to my local store. When I got there, the guy plugged it in and nothing so he told me to go pick out a new one. My niece had her MacBook for 2 years and poof... dead. She called, went to the store and they gave her a new one.Call the store and make an appointment at the Genius Bar and go see what they say. Good luck!

finley1991 said:
When I got mine, I charged it, loaded on the music and NOTHING! I was so bummed! I called Apple and they told me to go to my local store. When I got there, the guy plugged it in and nothing so he told me to go pick out a new one.

My niece had her MacBook for 2 years and poof... dead. She called, went to the store and they gave her a new one.

Call the store and make an appointment at the Genius Bar and go see what they say. Good luck!

Great picture Colleen!

Oh no, good luck!! Let us know what happens.

What's weird is I was going through receipts the other day and found the receipt for Anthony's IPOD and the 3 yr warranty expires in July of this year. I just took it a week ago to Best Buy to fix it. We'll see what happens.

Awesome picture Colleen! I totally noticed it right away!

Yikes!
Takw it back to the Apple store!
Colleen - I love the new avatar pic - you lok terrific!

Colleen!!!!! Did you chop your hair?!?!!?!? Is that a recent pic???I've been gone all day and just got on my computer and got some message about needing to reformat the damn thing. Ugh. But the good news is my new computer arrived today. :D

Yay Deb!! Mine is still saying that it's arriving on Wednesday. UGH! Have fun on your new one!!!:D

FIXED IT!Went to apple.com and followed their support and got it reset no problem.I guess when they say "Eject before disconnecting" they really mean it. :D (I think that's what I did to mess it up)

DebbieJ said:
"Eject before disconnecting"

WOW! Good to know! I'm bad about that! I'll remember from here on out!

Guess what? I just checked shipping status on my Dell and it shows that it's arriving TOMORROW!! Anthony had to complain but it should be here bright and early! Yay! I also get my hair done at 1:30 so I'm going to have a great day tomorrow!

:D

Related to A Mysterious Morning: Dealing with a Dead Ipod

1. What is "A Mysterious Morning: Dealing with a Dead Ipod"?

"A Mysterious Morning: Dealing with a Dead Ipod" is a cookbook that features breakfast recipes that can be made using only kitchen tools and appliances from Pampered Chef. It also includes tips for organizing and streamlining your morning routine.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be quick and easy to make. They require minimal ingredients and can be prepared using Pampered Chef tools and appliances, making them perfect for busy mornings.

3. Can I use regular kitchen tools and appliances instead of Pampered Chef ones?

Yes, you can use regular kitchen tools and appliances to make the recipes in this cookbook. However, using Pampered Chef tools and appliances will make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

4. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef tools and appliances used in this cookbook?

Yes, you can purchase all of the Pampered Chef tools and appliances used in this cookbook. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Does this cookbook include tips for organizing and streamlining my morning routine?

Yes, "A Mysterious Morning: Dealing with a Dead Ipod" includes tips and strategies for organizing and streamlining your morning routine. These tips will help you save time and make your mornings less stressful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
Replies