• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

7 Piece Stainless, What to Split?

In summary, a group of individuals are discussing splitting a set of cookware at 60% off. Each person expresses interest in a specific piece and they plan to communicate through email or PM to arrange the split. One person has already ordered the set and is waiting for a cost breakdown from the company. The saute pan is taken, but the rest of the pieces may still be available.
PamperChefCarol
I am not sure I can post this here, so forgive me if I can't, but here goes. I really want the 8qt SS stockpot but don't need the rest of the set. Anyone interested in splitting this set with me at 60% off?

I'm thinking along the same lines. If you get two people that are interested in the same piece, let me know.

I'd like the 10" Saute pan!

Ok, so far, I want the 8 qt, Nanisu wants the 10 in saute. All we need to do is find someone who wants the sauce pans and we are good.

I am going to add it to my show going in today and take my chances that I can move the sauce pans. I emailed HO to find a cost breakdown so I can figure out what each piece will cost with 60% off.

I might be interested in the sauce pans. I definitely need new cookware. Let me know what you find out from HO

I'm Interested In The Sauce Pans!

Ok, that might just do it! Let us know if it's a go and how much, etc. to send.

Yeah, if no one else wants the sauce pans, let me know.

I ordered the set. Waiting for HO to let me know the cost breakdown, then I will do the 60% off and let you all know. Thanks a bunch. Just didn't need the other pans and honestly have NO room for any more pans at my house!

Ok, here's the breakdown...

1.5 Q $75 less 60% $30
3 qt $110 less 60$ 44
10 in saute $110 Less 60% $44

Finally, that took a bit of effort.

Since these are current products, we probably shouldn't be doing this in a thread. Email or PM me if you are interested. There will be some shipping involved, but I can't tell you quite yet.

Nanisu PM'd me and had dibs on the saute pan. Everything else is up for grabs. First come, first gets.

I just PM'd you. Hope I did it right. I want the 10" saute if still available.
Thank you. Christie

I PM'd you about the 3 Q last night. If not avail, I wanted the 1.5 Q.

Well, I just went back and read the posts. I see the saute pan is taken. It looks like all pieces are spoken for. Let me know if you end up with anything you want to "get rid of".

I just PM'd you about the two saucepans, but they're probably gone. Please let me know.
Thanks

Related to 7 Piece Stainless, What to Split?

1. What are the 7 pieces included in the stainless steel set?

The 7 piece stainless steel set includes a chef's knife, bread knife, paring knife, utility knife, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and a storage block.

2. Is the stainless steel set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the pieces in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase additional pieces to add to the set?

Yes, additional pieces from the same collection can be purchased separately to add to your set.

4. Are the knives in the set sharp and durable?

Yes, the knives are made with high-quality stainless steel and are designed to be sharp and durable for long-lasting use.

5. What type of warranty does the stainless steel set come with?

The stainless steel set comes with a 1-year warranty for any defects or issues with the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperChefCarol
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • BeckyC5830