• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Kit: 4 Month Enhancement Tips

Some suggestions for the kit enhancement are a Santoku knife, Large Grooved Cutting Board, Tool Turn About, Oven Mitts, Timer, Stainless Steel Bowls, Easy Read Measuring Cups, Deep Covered Baker, Salad Choppers, Digital Pocket Thermometer, Citrus Press, Medium Scoop, and more. It is a great opportunity to add essential products to your kit and increase your sales potential.
wycohibito
Silver Member
I have arrived at my 4 month kit enhancement. :blushing: I am trying to figure out what to get.

So, what would you suggest?:thumbup:

Thanks!:chef:

It depends...what do you already own? What do you need? How much do you want to spend?Just keep in mind: you can always be the host of a show and get things for free, 1/2 price & at a discount. You can also get some products on the supply order (just check to see how much things are each way to see which is cheapest.)I'd look through recipes that you want to make for your family or have for shows and then make your list.Here are things beyond the starter kit that I like to have for shows:Santoku knife
Large Grooved Cutting Board (I also really love taking the Flexible Cutting Mats to shows because they are so lightweight and I like having 3 so I can have clean work surfaces for different parts of a recipe.)
Tool Turn About
Oven Mitts
Timer
Stainless Steel Bowls
Easy Read Measuring Cups (it's comes in handy having the whole set in addition to the one from the kit)
Deep Covered Baker
Salad Choppers
Digital Pocket Thermometer
Citrus Press
MFP
Medium Scoop--I make a lot of the microwave cakes and like having the scoop to dollop the frosting on the batter

The 2 big things I'm looking forward to in mine are the 12" skillet and lid and grill pan set. I'm also going to get some serving dishes. Also I think the Santoku and 3" Paring knife are great additions. Definitely the DCB if you don't already own it!

I also am curious what do you already have beyond your kit?One of the bamboo bowls is a nice addition if you don't have it. Great to show at shows and it's light weight.

Oh yeah Kristen, that's a good reminder! I love the bamboo cracker tray and one of the square or round bowls. Put the crackers in the bowl and brick of cream cheese w/ one of the sauces on the tray. Great, easy 2nd recipe! :)And the grill pan/press!
And the Kitchen Spritzer...Okay, see this is why I sell PC, I'm a junkie and wanted the whole catalog! And now I practically do! :D Thanks, PC!!

I know she has the 12" executive skillet and lid (she's my Sister-in-law/recruit!)...she earned that in her 30-days. :D And the MFP- she got that in her first month when she hosted.But Amanda, your other suggestions were some that I gave her as well. I also suggested the Salad Berry Spinner.

babywings76 said:
Oh yeah Kristen, that's a good reminder! I love the bamboo cracker tray and one of the square or round bowls. Put the crackers in the bowl and brick of cream cheese w/ one of the sauces on the tray. Great, easy 2nd recipe! :)

And the grill pan/press!
And the Kitchen Spritzer...

Okay, see this is why I sell PC, I'm a junkie and wanted the whole catalog! And now I practically do! :D Thanks, PC!!

You crack me up! Have you guys ever gone through and just circled or maybe x'd out all of the things you own already? It's dang scary!! I think I should make sure to itemize them on my insurance! T hey might require a special rider policy for all of the stuff.

ok...I didn't even think of putting what I have... I have both batter bowls
trifle bowl
small bamboo knife set
MFP
DCB (got that year for Christmas from Sis-in-law, also the reason I decided to sell)
12" Skillet
And more...I know when I started selling I marked a catalog of what I have and it was a lot. I had a PC shower. Thanks for all the suggestions! I think I need the can opener.I might to take stock and see what I do have! :)

esavvymom said:
You crack me up! Have you guys ever gone through and just circled or maybe x'd out all of the things you own already? It's dang scary!! I think I should make sure to itemize them on my insurance! T hey might require a special rider policy for all of the stuff.

I use to do this every season because I also marked the items that I still wanted or needed a duplicate of. It helped me figure out quickly what to get if I had my own show in. Haven't done it in a while though, pretty much have everything I need now.

What is this 4 month enhancement kit you speak of? I'm almost at a month...do consultants get something else?

chellb1234 said:
What is this 4 month enhancement kit you speak of? I'm almost at a month...do consultants get something else?

In your fourth month, you get the kit enhancement which is 40% off of up to $500 of regularly priced merchandise. I actually held on to most of my PC$ that I earned when I was a new consultant and used them to get the extra goodies that I wanted/"needed".

They also do a kit enhancement for all consultants in April (I think), however, you much be active the two months previous to that in order to qualify. I believe this is correct, but someone else may know differently.

You have to be active for THREE months to qualify. So if you signed in Oct, you have to be active in Nov Dec & Jan (that's at least $150 in Commissionable Sales each of the 3 months) to qualify for the KE in your 4th full month of Feb. :D

And yes, all consultants get one in April! So New Consultants get TWO in their first 12 months. If your "4th Full Month" happens to fall in April, you get April & May as your 2 KE Months (one for New Consultant & one for the regular one that all Consultants get each year).

Thanks for the help! You all have been awesome! Very helpful!Thanks again!

Wow, that's cool thanks for all the info! I swear I'm learning new stuff EVERYDAY for this biz.I've only had 2 shows so far, (started Oct 14th) my 30 days will be up on Monday (GULP) I have a show scheduled for Friday, and its the last show before my first 30 days is up. I need $268.38 in sales to make my 1250.00 in 30 days and get half the money back for start up. I just spoke to by host yesterday and she said she only has 4 maybe's no confirmed yes's... I REALLY hope I can get $269.00
What makes me a little sad is I have a show for the day AFTER my 30 days is up...I really wish my host could have done it a tad bit earlier :( either way I have 2 shows for November so I get the Turkey and the table runner (I just got the last bag for October yesterday for my 2 shows) whew...sorry just meant to say THANKS! lol
so...um...THANKS ALL!

chellb1234 said:
Wow, that's cool thanks for all the info! I swear I'm learning new stuff EVERYDAY for this biz.

I've only had 2 shows so far, (started Oct 14th) my 30 days will be up on Monday (GULP) I have a show scheduled for Friday, and its the last show before my first 30 days is up. I need $268.38 in sales to make my 1250.00 in 30 days and get half the money back for start up. I just spoke to by host yesterday and she said she only has 4 maybe's no confirmed yes's... I REALLY hope I can get $269.00
What makes me a little sad is I have a show for the day AFTER my 30 days is up...I really wish my host could have done it a tad bit earlier :( either way I have 2 shows for November so I get the Turkey and the table runner (I just got the last bag for October yesterday for my 2 shows) whew...sorry just meant to say THANKS! lol
so...um...THANKS ALL!

That is cool! Did you get $269 in sales at your show?? I hope so!

How do we place the order for the kit enhancement? I started in mid-September and was active in September, October, November (and now December). Sounds like I have to order before the end of the month. Is there a separate form I am supposed to use? Thanks for any help.

In P3, select a new "non-commission" order. The 'type' is "kit enhancement". You can order up to $500 retail at the discount. You can only order one item of whatever you select, and you can only place one order (so you cant split it up).Policy & guidelines is pretty specific.

Thanks so much!!

Boo. I was hoping to get my order in now, as December is my 4th month where I qualify as active -- and then the stuff would be in my Christmas. But I guess it's your 4th FULL month ... I joined September 19. So does that mean I will be in 4 months after December 19 or do I have to wait until January (with Oct, Nov, Dec and then January being my 4th full month)? Or is it February? I'm cornfused.l :/

Ah, yes. January would be your month then. Sorry i missed that.We ALL get KE discount in April, so you get the advantage of spreading it over the two if you want then! :)

What is included in the 4 Month Kit Enhancement?

The 4 Month Kit Enhancement includes a variety of products and tools that are designed to enhance your daily routine and achieve your desired results. This may include supplements, skincare products, workout plans, and more depending on the specific kit.

How long does the 4 Month Kit Enhancement typically last?

The 4 Month Kit Enhancement is designed to last for 4 months, as the name suggests. However, the duration may vary depending on your usage and the specific products included in the kit.

Can I customize the products in my 4 Month Kit Enhancement?

In most cases, yes, you can customize the products included in your 4 Month Kit Enhancement. Many companies offer the option to choose specific products or swap out certain items to better suit your needs and preferences.

Is the 4 Month Kit Enhancement suitable for all ages and genders?

The 4 Month Kit Enhancement may be suitable for all ages and genders, depending on the specific products included. It is important to carefully read the product descriptions and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any concerns.

Are there any potential side effects of using the 4 Month Kit Enhancement?

As with any product, there is always a possibility of side effects. It is important to carefully read the ingredients and instructions for use, and consult with a healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robbiesmom123