• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4 $Ale 25 Packs Postcard Invite's

In summary, the "4 $Ale 25 Packs Postcard Invite's" pack includes four sets of 25 postcard invitations, for a total of 100 invitations. Each set includes a customizable postcard with space for event details and envelopes for mailing. The postcards can be personalized with a message or contact information. The invitations are pre-printed with a professional design, and additional packs can be purchased for the event. There are currently no discounts or promotions for this pack, but Pampered Chef may offer deals on other products.
MORFIA
Gold Member
misc-invitations 25 unopened---packs of 40 each per pack total including shipping $20---usa only---apo ok----

money order only----
:chef:

I sent you an email

sold----thanks

1. What is included in the "4 $Ale 25 Packs Postcard Invite's" pack?

The pack includes four sets of 25 postcard invitations, for a total of 100 invitations. Each set includes a postcard with a customizable message and space for event details, as well as envelopes for mailing.

2. Can I customize the message on the postcard invitations?

Yes, each postcard in the pack has a blank space for you to add your own message or details about your event. You can also include your contact information or a personalized greeting.

3. Are the postcard invitations pre-printed or do I have to print them myself?

The postcard invitations are pre-printed with a professional design and layout. All you need to do is fill in the event details and add any additional information you want to include.

4. Can I purchase additional packs of postcard invitations?

Yes, you can purchase as many packs of postcard invitations as you need for your event. You can also mix and match different designs to create a unique set of invitations.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing the "4 $Ale 25 Packs Postcard Invite's" pack?

At this time, there are no current discounts or promotions for this specific pack. However, Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions on various products, so be sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • caitlinmcbride
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
caitlinmcbride
  • LeslieRenee