1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: 2009 National Conference Audio Trainings

1. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

2. Humble Beginnings

Humble Beginnings Advanced Member

Cool thank you!!!

3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks for the heads up!

Sep 1, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Got mine copied and ready to load onto my iPod!

Sep 1, 2009
  5. chefkarri

chefkarri Novice Member

Dumb question, but how would I load the audios on to my ipod???

Sep 4, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You would have to download the files to your computer first. I believe iTunes is set to automatically find new music to added your computer unless you've changed the settings. From there, you'd be able to find them in your iTunes library and add to a playlist like any other music.

Sep 4, 2009
  7. esavvymom

My iTunes doesn't auto-find the files, but all I have to do is either Import it into iTunes (from iTunes), or click on the mp3 file itself to open it. My computer is set to open mp3s in iTunes automatically.

After that, you just load it onto your ipod like any other file from iTunes.

Sep 4, 2009
  8. chefkarri

chefkarri Novice Member

I know it is late....but thanks everyone for helping me with my itunes....

Sep 8, 2009
  9. esavvymom

Ok. I'm bummed...they don't have the workshop about Improving the Website (don't remember the title). HOWEVER, I was listening to "Powerful Prospects at Every Show", and you could hear that workshop in the background! (very annoying and distracting!) I'm tempted to write them and let them know- surely they have another version of that workshop that you can actually hear without the background cheering, and other workshop.

Sep 16, 2009
  10. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

I am so bummed that these are audios only- I am deaf so I am unable to benefit from these :-(. HQ says they do not have transcripts. They were supposed to mail me some but they never did. Boo hoo!

Sep 16, 2009
  11. esavvymom

Did you see this thread shortly after conference?
    http://www.chefsuccess.com/f98/conference-notes-54126/
    Alot of folks posted their notes, or the links their speakers gave. I have several of the notes saved on my computer- so if there is a specific workshop that you want the notes from, let me know- I might have them.

I know the couple that I got from speakers were their word-for-word notes almost.

I'm surprised PC doesn't have some options for the training for the deaf consultants. You aren't the only one.

Sep 16, 2009
  12. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

Oh I will have to check that area out!

I know I am surprised too! I am planning on attending Conference so I have to call and make sure they provide a sign language interpreter for the Conference!

Thank you for your help!

Sep 16, 2009
Have something to add?