• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2009 National Conference Audio Trainings

In summary, the 2009 National Conference Audio Trainings are now available on CC. They are a great way to catch up on what was discussed at the conference, and they are also great for those who are deaf and unable to attend in person.
BlessedWifeMommy
2009 National Conference Audio Trainings are now available on CC.
https://www.pamperedchefonlinetrainingcenter.com/index.aspx?action=resources&id=3

Cool thank you!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

Got mine copied and ready to load onto my iPod!

Dumb question, but how would I load the audios on to my ipod???

You would have to download the files to your computer first. I believe iTunes is set to automatically find new music to added your computer unless you've changed the settings. From there, you'd be able to find them in your iTunes library and add to a playlist like any other music.

My iTunes doesn't auto-find the files, but all I have to do is either Import it into iTunes (from iTunes), or click on the mp3 file itself to open it. My computer is set to open mp3s in iTunes automatically.After that, you just load it onto your ipod like any other file from iTunes.

I know it is late....but thanks everyone for helping me with my itunes....

Ok. I'm bummed...they don't have the workshop about Improving the Website (don't remember the title). HOWEVER, I was listening to "Powerful Prospects at Every Show", and you could hear that workshop in the background! (very annoying and distracting!) I'm tempted to write them and let them know- surely they have another version of that workshop that you can actually hear without the background cheering, and other workshop.

I am so bummed that these are audios only- I am deaf so I am unable to benefit from these :-(. HQ says they do not have transcripts. They were supposed to mail me some but they never did. Boo hoo!

Porchechef said:
I am so bummed that these are audios only- I am deaf so I am unable to benefit from these :-(. HQ says they do not have transcripts. They were supposed to mail me some but they never did. Boo hoo!

Did you see this thread shortly after conference?
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f98/conference-notes-54126/
Alot of folks posted their notes, or the links their speakers gave. I have several of the notes saved on my computer- so if there is a specific workshop that you want the notes from, let me know- I might have them.

I know the couple that I got from speakers were their word-for-word notes almost.

I'm surprised PC doesn't have some options for the training for the deaf consultants. You aren't the only one.

Oh I will have to check that area out! I know I am surprised too! I am planning on attending Conference so I have to call and make sure they provide a sign language interpreter for the Conference! Thank you for your help!

What topics are covered in the 2009 National Conference Audio Trainings?

The 2009 National Conference Audio Trainings cover a wide range of topics including product knowledge, business building techniques, leadership development, and customer service skills.

How long are the audio trainings available for listening?

The audio trainings are available for listening indefinitely. Once you purchase them, they will remain in your account for you to access at any time.

Can I download the audio trainings to my computer or mobile device?

Yes, you can download the audio trainings to your computer or mobile device for offline listening. This option is available for all Pampered Chef consultants.

Do I need any special equipment to listen to the audio trainings?

No, you do not need any special equipment to listen to the audio trainings. They can be accessed through your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

Are the audio trainings only available in English?

Yes, the audio trainings are only available in English at this time. However, we are continuously working on adding more languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • nicki25