• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2008 Goals (Personal, Business - Whatever)

In summary, the goal for 2008 is to increase career sales to $100,000 and to become a director at the company, to have a healthy baby in May, to continue Pampered Chef, to have a healthy child, to improve communication with spouse, and to increase wellness for family.
chefkugler
Has anyone been to a DSWA meeting? I was invited to a new chapterHas anyone been to a DSWA meeting? I was invited to a new chapter starting locally. I was actually asked to be on the board. I just wasn't sure how successful this kind of group can be?
Before I say yes to the board or even pay to join. I want to make sure I'm not getting into something that isn't worth my time.
They do sell great materials that could benefit my downline and myself.
:confused:

Nicki, one of the founders of the DSWA is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

I went to a training with her earlier this fall and was BLOWN AWAY.

As for the organization, I haven't joined, so I'm not sure what they have to offer. I just can't part with $89 right now. :)

Yeah the $89 is why, I'm hesitating. I guess you can go to 3 meetings before joining. So I guess I will have to go and check it out.
Thanks

chefkugler said:
Has anyone been to a DSWA meeting? I was invited to a new chapter starting locally. I was actually asked to be on the board. I just wasn't sure how successful this kind of group can be?
Before I say yes to the board or even pay to join. I want to make sure I'm not getting into something that isn't worth my time.
They do sell great materials that could benefit my downline and myself.
:confused:

At a director's meeting recently some VERY successful PC-ers (Feriale, Yvonne Patterson, Cookie to name a few) mentioned that in 2 meetings they had seen a change in their business and their attitude (the way they approach business) since joining. That they are gaining perspective from all different direct sales businesses and getting proven marketing advice, etc.

I really want to join, but will wait until after I can drive myself to meetings (ankle reconstruction surgery is on Tuesday ~ pray for me). I just got this by email - a way to earn membership for free. Bet you can do it too. Please use me as your refferal.

Subject Line: I knew you would want to know about this special offer.

Hello!

I’m writing with some great news about a special offer I’ve been authorized to share with you. It’s a limited time offer so keep reading.

Direct Selling Women’s Alliance is an organization I have been aware of and admired for some time. Over the years they have developed a reputation for providing their members with the latest training on how to grow a successful direct selling business. I’ve heard nothing but great things about the DSWA!

Between now and December 15th they are awarding all new members with a complimentary copy of their best selling book, Build It Big – 101 Insider Secrets form Top Direct Selling Experts. This book is packed with proven strategies in the areas of booking, selling recruiting and leadership and comes with special bonus gifts valued at over $500. With their 1 year membership starting at just $89, the book and bonuses are worth the investment alone.

I know how you love to learn and thought you would want to know about this limited time offer. I’ll be checking out the benefits of membership myself in light of this generous offer. If you are curious, go to http://www.mydswa.org/list_of_benefits.asp to see for yourself. If you decide to join, please include my name in the “Referred By” field on the DSWAmember application.

As they say… To earn more you have to learn more!

Click on the link below to learn about become a DSWA member. You’ll be glad you did.

Member benefits: http://www.mydswa.org/list_of_benefits.asp
To Your Success,
Susan Gentile

Oh my gosh, you guys....the DSWA is sooooo worth it!!

If you are interested, e-mail me and I will send you a link so you can receive a FREE Build it Big Book just for signing up!!!

The teleclasses are AWESOME and are recorded so that you can listen to them at your convenience, the information there is great and there is an abundance of it.

I have corresponded with Nikki Keohohou and she is a down to earth woman with an amazing way of teaching the skills that will make a huge difference in your teams.

You can sign up for 3 installments of $33 to pay....and if you do, please use my name as a refferal.

Again, if you are interested, e-mail me and I will send you a link so you can receive a FREE Build it Big Book just for signing up!!!

[email protected]

jwpamp said:

If you are interested, e-mail me and I will send you a link so you can receive a FREE Build it Big Book just for signing up!!!

The teleclasses are AWESOME and are recorded so that you can listen to them at your convenience, the information there is great and there is an abundance of it.

I have corresponded with Nikki Keohohou and she is a down to earth woman with an amazing way of teaching the skills that will make a huge difference in your teams.

You can sign up for 3 installments of $33 to pay....and if you do, please use my name as a refferal.

Again, if you are interested, e-mail me and I will send you a link so you can receive a FREE Build it Big Book just for signing up!!!

[email protected]

Hey, are you honing in on my request for referrals Janice? Hee hee. How long have you been a member?

So excited Janice!!! IM me. How many shows for Dec?

How funny, Susan! We must have posted at the same time!!

I've just joined myself it's started out pretty slow but there are some great people that have joined & I love the tele-classes!!!!
just remember that $89 is a tax write off & it's well worth it.

annew said:
I've just joined myself it's started out pretty slow but there are some great people that have joined & I love the tele-classes!!!!
just remember that $89 is a tax write off & it's well worth it.

Too bad we can't use that fee toward our educational reimbursement benefit.

bethcooks4u said:
Too bad we can't use that fee toward our educational reimbursement benefit.

I know!!! We are so limited in the use of our professional development award...we all have to start emailing Consultant Career Solutions about it!

Thank you all for your feedback on this. I will be attending the meeting on the 17th. Can't wait to check it out.

I was thinking since we are so close to the beginning of a new year, I thought we might like to share some goals. You can give any goals you want - Personal, business or whatever - long term short term. Now is a good time to re-evaluate.

Business:
Earn Level 2 (minimum)
Double sales from last year

I want to hit $100,000 in Career sales by May 15th
Become director
TPC in Recruiting???

Personal:
Get this house organized - before I start my new job
Loose weight - 25 lbs by end of February
Debt free - by end of April

Ok that is enough for now.

I am going to come back and update each month!!!

I would like to put on 10-15lbs of muscle, travel as much as I can, get even with stocks and grow livingfemale 10x :)

jwpamp said:

Yup. IM me when you get a chance k?

My main thing for 2008 is to have a healthy baby in May and get me and my family adjusted to a new baby in the house.

I currently work 4 days a week and am hoping to go to 3 days a week after the baby is born. If my boss agrees, all is a go. I have not talked to him yet. He gives raises in January and I want to wait until after the raise b/c I do not want to chance not getting one by reducing my days of working.

To continue Pampered Chef. I am concerned about being able to do it with a baby and a 3 year old. I know plenty people do it with more than that, but I will have to wait and see if I am suppose to do it or not. I will pray and let God show me what to do.

jrstephens said:
My main thing for 2008 is to have a healthy baby in May and get me and my family adjusted to a new baby in the house.

I currently work 4 days a week and am hoping to go to 3 days a week after the baby is born. If my boss agrees, all is a go. I have not talked to him yet. He gives raises in January and I want to wait until after the raise b/c I do not want to chance not getting one by reducing my days of working.

To continue Pampered Chef. I am concerned about being able to do it with a baby and a 3 year old. I know plenty people do it with more than that, but I will have to wait and see if I am suppose to do it or not. I will pray and let God show me what to do.

I love your spirit in working it all out. It will work out to what is best for you and I hope you get a great raise then he says no problem on the 3 days a week. Think positively about it and how it can work for both you and he may just go for it.

Good luck

I haven't really thought about making any concrete goals... not big on doing New year's resolutions... they don't seem to pan out plus I feel that every day should hold the opportunity to make a goal or resolution... With that said... I'd like to build my PC business. I'd like to be able to bring in a reliable amount each month and be able to put some money into savings. I opened an account this year, just haven't had anything extra to put into it... I'd like to change that. I'd like to continue the healing of whatever it has been that's bringing on the chronic fatigue and such... I'm really hoping that what I've started takes root into a healing that will last. I'd really like to get my brain and short-term memory back up to 100%... Umm... I'd like to be a better parent, wife and person... but that's something I resolve to do every day. LOL... I'd like to help the organization I've been helping go non-profit and get the filing completed this coming year to aid in our growth and potential as a community builder. That's all I can think of at this time..

My main focus for 2008 will be on family wellness. Dd6 has bipolar disorder, and is fairly stable now, but winter is always a hard time because of lack of sunlight. Ds5 has several food allergies, PLUS he is super hyperactive (and hypersensitive), and I'm researching alternatives to medications to help him with these. Ds2 is just now starting to talk, and isn't too clear right now, so we are being set up with a speech pathologist in the new year. Ds9mos is wonderful ... we're just doing what we can to keep him that way. As for dh and myself, we are working on communicating more and arguing less. He is going to see his doc on Thursday to ask about what he can do/take to minimize his emotional outbursts (he gets frustrated quite easily, and can't seem to get back under control in a decent amount of time ... just like I used to be before I was dx with bipolar)

My main goal is to find a new home (job) that I can stay at for more than 2 months. I lost my job at Staples in February of this year because they moved my department to South Carolina. I have had 2 jobs with small companies and I hated them both. I need a larger company or at least one I can grow with. I start a temp to perm job on December 10th. I hope I like it and that they like me.

chefkugler said:
Thank you all for your feedback on this. I will be attending the meeting on the 17th. Can't wait to check it out.

If you agree to be on their board, would you get a discount? Wonder what you'd get as a board member, other than added tasks and responsibilities?

Let us know how it goes!

:chef:

jwpamp said:

Janice I just did the $19 for 3-months membership and told them YOU referred me :)

Looking forward to trying this out during the slower months and my recoop time... I'm excited. :)

Anyone know if this is one of those reimbursable (sp) expenses? I know it's tax-deductible

I don't think you can use your professional development money, but you can write it off. :)

For those that did the payment plan, how did you do that? I don't see anything on the main site for that option.

There is a 3-payment plan. I think I did it when I registered (asks for method of payment).

I appreciate all referrals!!

Good Luck,

Janice

I joined our new local chapter and I'm on the board. This should be fun.

jwpamp said:

[email protected]

Janice I've tried to copy these to my computer so I can put on my mp3, have you been successful at transfering them? Which products in the store do you recommend?

chefkugler said:
For those that did the payment plan, how did you do that? I don't see anything on the main site for that option.

I joined $19 for 3 months trial promotion. So far I am enjoying the info I'm able to access.

Anyone using the software?

Related to 2008 Goals (Personal, Business - Whatever)

What are some tips for setting achievable goals for 2008?

1. Start by reflecting on the previous year and identifying areas for improvement or growth.

2. Make sure your goals are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART).

3. Break down your goals into smaller, manageable steps to make them less overwhelming.

4. Write down your goals and keep them visible as a reminder and motivation.

5. Share your goals with someone who can hold you accountable and offer support.

How can I stay motivated and focused on my 2008 goals?

1. Celebrate small victories and progress towards your goals to maintain motivation.

2. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who can encourage and motivate you.

3. Visualize yourself achieving your goals and the benefits it will bring.

4. Remind yourself of the purpose and importance of your goals regularly.

5. Take breaks and allow yourself to rest and recharge to avoid burnout.

How can I track my progress towards my 2008 goals?

1. Use a planner or journal to write down your goals and track your progress.

2. Create a visual representation of your goals, such as a vision board, to track and monitor your progress.

3. Set specific milestones or checkpoints to evaluate your progress towards your goals.

4. Use technology, such as goal-tracking apps, to help you stay organized and on track.

5. Regularly review and reassess your goals to make any necessary adjustments.

What should I do if I encounter obstacles while working towards my 2008 goals?

1. Don't get discouraged, setbacks and challenges are a normal part of the goal-setting process.

2. Identify the specific obstacles or challenges and brainstorm potential solutions.

3. Seek advice or support from someone who has experience or expertise in the area.

4. Stay flexible and adapt your action plan if necessary.

5. Remember your motivation and the importance of your goals to stay determined and overcome obstacles.

How can I make sure I achieve my 2008 goals?

1. Commit to your goals and hold yourself accountable for taking action towards them.

2. Continuously review and reassess your progress to make sure you're on track.

3. Stay disciplined and consistent with your efforts towards your goals.

4. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support when needed.

5. Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views