• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Pampered Chef Bags Left to Sell

In summary, the Pampered Chef bags are 15 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 10 inches tall with one large main compartment and two smaller side pockets. They are designed with thermal lining to keep hot or cold items at their desired temperature for up to 2 hours and have a weight limit of 30 pounds. The bags are not machine washable and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have 2 Pampered Chef bags left to sell.

A lime green tote and a blue rolling tote. Let me know if you want me to send you pictures and prices of them. Thanks!

i would like pics, [email protected]

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef bags?

The Pampered Chef bags measure 15 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 10 inches tall.

Do the bags have any compartments or pockets?

Yes, the bags have one large main compartment and two smaller side pockets for organization.

Can the Pampered Chef bags hold hot or cold items?

Yes, the bags are made with thermal lining and can keep hot or cold items at their desired temperature for up to 2 hours.

What is the weight limit for the Pampered Chef bags?

The bags are designed to hold up to 30 pounds, making them perfect for carrying heavy groceries or kitchen equipment.

Are the Pampered Chef bags machine washable?

No, we recommend spot cleaning the bags with a damp cloth to preserve their quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies