• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the DCB $99 set help boost sales at my first show?

In summary, the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Silicone Steamer Set, Quick Cooker Silicone Baking Rack, and the Quick Cooker Silicone Lid. It is priced at $99, plus applicable taxes and shipping fees. Customization is not available for this set, but additional items can be added at an extra cost. The Quick Cooker in the set is covered by a one-year limited warranty. To place an order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website and select the set from the current offers.
kdangel518
Gold Member
So, today I did my first show where I offered the DCB $99 set. We made the Tasty Turkey Tettrazzini and I talked quite a bit about the DCB and the weekday dinners done cards.

There were only six ladies at the show (host not included, haven't rec'd her order yet) and I sold one $99 set and another DCB without the set! So I'd say a 2/3 ratio isn't so bad! It's better than my sales were prior to this.

Overall it was a great show- $557 in sales so far (we may have one or two more orders coming in) one solid booking for three weeks from now, a few potential bookings, and one recruit lead :)

I can't complain!

Congratulations! Way to go!!!! Great job getting that booking in 3 weeks too!

Great - way to go!!

That is FABULOUS! I CANNOT wait to try this!!!

Whoo Whoo! May this become a most successful trend. ;)

yay! I am glad the DCB set worked for you. I haven't had any luck with it so far :(

1. What is included in the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set?

The 1st Show with DCB $99 Set includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Silicone Steamer Set, Quick Cooker Silicone Baking Rack, and the Quick Cooker Silicone Lid.

2. How much does the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set cost?

The 1st Show with DCB $99 Set is priced at $99, plus applicable taxes and shipping fees.

3. Can I customize the items included in the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set?

No, the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set includes a set of predetermined products. However, you can always add more items to your order at an additional cost.

4. Is the Quick Cooker included in the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Quick Cooker included in the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set is covered by a one-year limited warranty.

5. How can I place an order for the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set?

You can place an order for the 1st Show with DCB $99 Set through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and selecting the set from our current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies