• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Bridal Shower - Please Help

In summary, when hosting a bridal shower, make sure to inform guests that the bride is registered with you and provide a list of the items she wants. Consider using a binder or cork board to display the products and encourage guests to purchase them for the bride to receive free products. Games are not necessary, but can be played if desired.
chefsrpampered
I am hosting my first Bridal Shower and need lots of help. What do I do? Is it a regular show? Do you do games? If so, what type of bridal games do you do? Also, are the gift bought strickly from the shower or do they order them ahead of time or both? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Congrats!That's great. A bridal shower is a good way to have high sales.
First make sure the guests know that she is registered with PC (you) and that you will have a list of all the items the bride wants at the show.

What I do is either have a binder with all the products the bride picked in each slot. If she wanted 3 mini spatulas I have three of those pictures with prices in the slot. They take that out of the binder and bring it to me. I will cross it off my list and now we know she needs 2 more of those purchased and I have placed that order.
Or you can have a cork board or poster board with the products pinned up to the boards and have the guests take off the ones they want to purchase. Remember to have more than one for the products she wants more than one of.
Try to make it pretty. I try to have a pretty white tablecloth, I make the doll bridal cake, and whatever else you think will make it special.

Also everything they purchase will be used, I am assuming, for her to get FREE products. So encourage them to get out of town relatives and friends to place orders via your website or even to call you if they don't have a website. All the orders are going to the bride anyway.
If they plan to order for themselves, tell them to fill out their order forms for that seperately. All the bride's products were purchased at the shower, the boxes are then shipped right to her home.
Let us know how it turns out. I always play games, but you don't have to.

Debbie

Bridal ShowerThanks for the great ideas. Do you have any games to play for a bridal shower?

1. What are some popular items to include on a bridal shower registry?

Some popular items to include on a bridal shower registry are kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, bakeware, serving dishes, and home decor items. Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for newlyweds.

2. Can I customize a gift for the bride-to-be?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for many of our products. From monogrammed kitchen towels to engraved cutting boards, we have options to make your gift extra special for the bride.

3. What are some fun and unique games or activities for a bridal shower?

Some fun and unique games or activities for a bridal shower include a cooking or baking competition, a recipe exchange, a "how well do you know the bride" quiz, or a DIY craft project. Pampered Chef also offers virtual cooking classes that could be a fun activity for a virtual or in-person bridal shower.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for bridal shower gifts?

Yes, we often have special deals and discounts specifically for bridal shower gifts. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on any current promotions or sales. Additionally, hosting a Pampered Chef party for the bridal shower is a great way to earn free and discounted products for the bride-to-be.

5. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for the bride-to-be?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for the bride-to-be to use towards any of our products. This allows her to pick out exactly what she wants or needs for her new home. Our gift cards are available in various denominations and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Meigs