• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12" Executive Skillet.....again

In summary, The "12" Executive Skillet" has a diameter of 12 inches and is oven-safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. It is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and is made of heavy-duty cast iron with a non-stick coating. To clean and care for the skillet, hand washing is recommended, and seasoning should be done regularly to maintain its non-stick properties.
jesusluvsu2005
Okay, I just got my replacement again. And the first thing I do is rub my hand all over it to feel if there are any raised bumps. *Sigh* and there are. Tiny but about 3-4 of them. I called and left a message for the test kitchens to find out if it's normal to find bumps like that. But I honestly don't remember my first skillet having any. It had to be sent back due to a rainbowy discoloration. I feel like they are thinking I am nuts by now. However, this is an expensive skillet and I feel it should be completely smooth. Do you all feel a few very small raised bumps are okay? I'm just afraid after time they'll come off. I'm more worried about accidently eating them than anything else. I just wanted to get y'all's opinions. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

My cookware doesn't have any bumps. I would ask for another replacement. And I'd tell them that you feel bad but... say what you just told us.

I agree with Beth...

Stinks that you got another one with a defect, but I would have it replaced.

Thanks guys. I hope to hear back from test kitchens tomorrow. I just feel horrible. Hopefully they'll understand. But I need this skillet for a show so I hope they can send another one soon.

I have never noticed bumps in my cookware. but then again I have never looked. Now I will have to look!!!

Related to 12" Executive Skillet.....again

1. What is the size of the "12" Executive Skillet?

The "12" Executive Skillet" has a diameter of 12 inches.

2. Is the "12" Executive Skillet" oven-safe?

Yes, the "12" Executive Skillet" is oven-safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the "12" Executive Skillet" be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "12" Executive Skillet" is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.

4. What material is the "12" Executive Skillet" made of?

The "12" Executive Skillet" is made of heavy-duty cast iron with a non-stick coating.

5. How do I clean and care for the "12" Executive Skillet"?

The "12" Executive Skillet" is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using metal utensils to prevent scratching the non-stick coating. Seasoning the skillet regularly will also help maintain its non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies