• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12 Days of Christmas - Help W/Bookings

In summary, my director gave me this last year to get bookings. He changed it a little - change whatever you want to help you get bookings. The first one is for November - just tell your potential Host this is for help with early shopping. The second one is for December.
whiteyteresa
My director gave me this last year to get bookings.

I changed it a little - change whatever you want to help you get bookings

The first one is for November - just tell your potential Host this is for help with early shopping.

Then the 2nd one is for December.

I hope you have great success with it.

Any suggestions, please let me know.

A just added text verison because I posted it on my website: /teresarobeson

Attachments

• 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 11 November.doc
    67 KB · Views: 724
  • 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 12 December.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 585
  • 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 11 November - text only.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 529
  • 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 12 December - text only.doc
    23 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
I love this!!! Thanks for sharing!

I'm definitely going to use this, especially with the sell-a-thon in November! And I love Christmas so I would love to do some sort of Christmas themed show and I'm also doing a Christmas open house with gift set ideas!! Thanks!

I took this idea and changed it a little bit, to suit my schedule. I did the 12 Days of November and December, but I picked the 12 days I'd like to work. At the top of the calendar, it says, "On the __ Day of November, when you host a show with me..." Then, on each day I'd like to work, I have in that day's box, "I will give you the [insert product here] FREE! [$xx.xx]"

I did it in Publisher, so I don't know if it would help for me to upload it, but I will, in case anyone wants to/can see it. (Just keep in mind that I don't know how to convert it to another type of document. OH-- and it's my first draft!)

Attachments

• 12 Days of November.pub
    492.5 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Kim, that looks great. I hope you don't mind but I converted it to a word document.

Attachments

• 12 Days of November.doc
    420 KB · Views: 622
Thank you all so very much.

That is way I just LOVE this website. When we put our heads together and share our ideas, beautiful things happen.

Thanks again.

I just love the new one with the great Thanksgiving theme.

Now can you do one with some great Christmas pics

I don't mind at all, Tasha!

Here's my first pass at December. I switched up the freebies a little bit...

Attachments

• 12 Days of December.pub
    341.5 KB · Views: 322
Thank you so much for converting this!! You are awesome to share your software with us!!

And here it is in microsoft word format

Attachments

• 12 Days of December.doc
    270 KB · Views: 531
Thanks Tash!

A friend recently rebuilt my computer and he added all sorts of good stuff to it so I now have all the MS products and I'm getting better at moving stuff between one and the other. Combined with the PDF software I bought I'm having fun playing with files again.

Thanks to everyone.

I love this site.

tlennhoff said:
A friend recently rebuilt my computer and he added all sorts of good stuff to it so I now have all the MS products and I'm getting better at moving stuff between one and the other. Combined with the PDF software I bought I'm having fun playing with files again.
When I read this I kept reading "mid-season" products instead of "Microsoft" products and couldn't figure out how cranberry glittery linens fit into the equation :)

gilliandanielle said:
When I read this I kept reading "mid-season" products instead of "Microsoft" products and couldn't figure out how cranberry glittery linens fit into the equation :)

ROTFL. No one told you about the software upgrade that is embedded into the cranberry glitter napkins? You must be soooooo out of the loop. :p

I must have missed the memo!

I love these files
I also love creating my things in Publisher because it is so user friendly. I still haven't figured out how to change it to word or anything. Is their a trick. I have some great files over the years in Publisher but haven't posted them because I figured not many have Publisher

12 DaysWOW! Everbody is so amazing. These are great ideas ladies. I love the 12 days of Nov/Dec/Christmas. Laurel

I love it too! I might do the 12 days of New Year's in Jan...or Mardi Gras in Feb. I am already booked solid these two months as I have to cut back the biz for my day job's busy season!

Thanks so much guys! What a great idea:)

Lisa, what a great idea to try this in January! I think I'll wait & do that! My November is getting pretty full already. Nothing for December yet, but I might do my open house that month & then I'll only need one more show for the incentive. Last year in Jan, I ended up with NO shows.

I am going to use this!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Lisa, what a great idea to try this in January! I think I'll wait & do that! My November is getting pretty full already. Nothing for December yet, but I might do my open house that month & then I'll only need one more show for the incentive. Last year in Jan, I ended up with NO shows.

No problem! I like the way it looks like a calendar too, so they can "see" what day it is. I have this fear of not having bookings in Jan and Feb after I take 6-8 weeks off from cooking shows for my day job. (I'm an event planner and my event is Jan. 10)

Are you guys just adding the items in on the host order? I saw the "must have a $500 show to earn incentive" tag...love that :)

I am going to add them to the host's order!!

Thanks Gill! That sounds like a plan.

This thread also got me thinking about an incentive for catty hosts those 2 months, as I'm booked up on shows that my schedule will allow. I think I'll do a choice of the mini spatula or mini whipper when we submit, as I can order those on supply. I have no catty shows yet for those months!

Get them all set up now so you have less to do when your mind is on other things! I also write down every call I need to make in my calendar because it is so easy to forget when I get busy!

I do that too! I manage 2 calendars, LOL...my PC one in the book, and then my work one on my Palm Pilot. I don't want them at work snooping in my biz!

I think I will send another note to my newsletter list in about a week announcing it, and then maybe make some blitz calls later in the month. I love this place, you guys inspire me!

This is awesome!Thank you so much for these! I can't wait to sue them at my shows this month. Ia m always looking for a booking incentive and this is the best I have ever seen!! Thanks again.:)

karlene said:
I also love creating my things in Publisher because it is so user friendly. I still haven't figured out how to change it to word or anything. Is their a trick. I have some great files over the years in Publisher but haven't posted them because I figured not many have Publisher

Save them as HTML when you are in publisher. Then go to the folder you put the file in, right click over it and choose open with ... Word, save it as a Word document, make the few changes necessary for formatting, save again.

Sorry if this is dumb...but how are you using this? Are you putting them in lapboards or talking about it?
thanks

I'm going to include them in my guest folders and talk about them.

Thanks Tahsa, Tersesa & Kim for the docs - and Thanks Gillian for your continued success at making me ROTFL !!!

Awww, shucks!

gilliandanielle said:
Well, that explains it. My napkins must be from Microsoft because they keep crashing to the floor.

Shows what a techie I am!!

Thanks for this idea. My November is looking good, but I don't have ONE single show booked for December. So, I plan on tweaking this to meet my needs. BTW, what do you all think of sending this in an email???? Wonder if it would work?
Your thoughts?

It might work. If people can accept an attachment and they have the right program they should be able to read it.

I wonder if I could copy/paste it into my email...hmmm...
Or -- I could type it up as a text document.

Either of those would work. Good luck and let us know how it works out and what kind of results you get.

I just sent it. I just typed it up and listed both of my November and December dates (well all 24 to be exact). We'll see what happens. I'm also planning on showing it at my shows and some upcoming fairs/festivals I'm doing.
Thanks for this!

That is such a cute Idea thanks for sharing!!!

It's working!I took the calendars to my show tonight - she was expecting 10. only 4 were there, but of the 4, 3 booked! One for a cooking show in Nov., and 2 for Office Lunch shows the first week of Dec!!! They were all reading their calendars, and figuring out which day they liked best! It was fun to here them discussing it - I knew when they came to me with their order it was going to be a booking!!:D
Oh - and with only 4 guests, they show is at $300, and she is determined to get 2 half-off items, so will work over the weekend to get it to $400!!

That's great, Becky!!! I can't wait to use them!

That is great Becky. Way to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl