• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Successfully Move Your Business?

In summary, the consultant's husband is moving again and she is trying to keep her momentum up. She is going to join local fairs and host open houses. She should have weekly calls with her consultant and try to hook her up with a great hospitality director.
Laurie Rock
:confused: I have a brand new consultant that has only been selling a couple of weeks. Her husband "got his orders and we are moving back southwest again...this time we are off to Fort Hood Texas". Does any one have any tips as to how to move your business? I would really like to keep her momentum up, she is a firecracker. It is really good for her and she is enjoying it a lot so far. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks Laurie

Have her list of 100 and ask everyone if they would host catalog shows.

Have her go to www.festivals.com and look for fairs she can join. I did that and I have two fairs that I will be doing.

Chamber of Commerce will have records of local little fairs like churches or neighborhood fairs.

Then host open houses once a month. Keep invites in your purse with a date (I keep 10) to give to those she meets at random. Then pass 20 more out to next door neighbors. Keep spreading out. I am actually going out today with invites on the way to the park with my kids. It is okay if noone comes. She is at least trying. It has been working for me. Maybe two to four people at a time but everytime it has been at least $150 in sales.

Does she have kids? MOMS Club www.momsclub.org is a great way to meet people. She can network and advertise on their newsletter.

PM me and I will give you my number. I delayed when I moved and have been struggling, but persistence has payed off and I am booked for July! Now I am booking for August. I am taking it a step at a time but the key is to have a positive attitude.

One thing I want to suggest is for you to have weekly calls with her. This is her time to tell you her strategy. What has worked and not or just to have a familiar voice to talk to. I have been doing this with my director for three weeks now and I have accomplished so much in such little time.

I would definitly have her look for booths. If she belongs to a church have her ask one of her new friends to host a show. Also she can wear PC clothing when she goes out. I moved my business 1 month after starting and I did Taste Of Home school and I hae low months but then again I have also had some awsome months I am aiming to be top in sales at the end of the yr and if I do it will be 3rd yr in a row.

She's going to be right in my neck of the woods!! Ft. Hood is a bustling base. Once she gets connected with the other spouses she should be golden. I would definitely use her military contacts on this case. Of course, she should ask all of her current contacts for referrals in the SA area.

There is a CD on the paperwork supply order form "Move It, You Won't Lose It". Get that to her (or have her get it) and get her prepared to move.

Try to hook her up with a great hospitality director...having the support of 'cluster-mates' can really help in the motivation department.

My director is in San Antonio (hi Marsha!). She set me up with an incredible hospitality director here. My HD doesn't distinguish between those who are in her downline and those who are hospitality consultants. She and the others in the cluster (hi Debi!) have helped me tremendously.

1. How do I effectively market my business during a move?

During a move, it's important to continue marketing your business to maintain a steady flow of customers. Utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to promote your business and inform your followers about your move. You can also hand out flyers or send out emails to your existing customers to inform them about your new location.

2. How can I ensure a smooth transition for my customers during the move?

Communication is key in ensuring a smooth transition for your customers during a move. Keep them informed about the move and any changes that may affect their orders or services. Update your website and social media platforms with your new contact information and address. Additionally, consider offering special discounts or promotions to thank customers for their understanding during the move.

3. What steps should I take to minimize business disruptions during the move?

Planning ahead is crucial in minimizing business disruptions during a move. Make a checklist of all the tasks that need to be completed before, during, and after the move. Delegate tasks to employees or hire a professional moving company to assist with the physical move. Keep important documents and equipment organized and easily accessible during the move to minimize downtime.

4. How can I maintain a positive relationship with my current customers during the move?

Moving can be stressful for businesses and customers alike, so it's important to maintain a positive relationship with your current customers during this time. Keep them updated on the progress of the move and any changes that may affect them. Consider hosting a "moving sale" or offering special discounts to show your appreciation for their support during the transition.

5. What should I do to attract new customers to my business after the move?

Moving to a new location can be a great opportunity to attract new customers to your business. Take advantage of this by hosting a grand opening event or offering special promotions to attract new customers. Utilize local advertising, such as flyers or ads in community newsletters, to reach potential customers in your new area. Also, make sure your online presence is updated with your new location and any new services or products you may offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • ahammons