• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Direct Sales Suppliers

In summary, direct sales suppliers offer a variety of products, including kitchenware, home goods, health and wellness products, beauty and skincare products, and even clothing and accessories. It is important to research and ensure the legitimacy of a company before becoming a consultant. Some companies have sales quotas, but Pampered Chef does not. To become a sales consultant, you typically need to sign up on the company's website and purchase a starter kit or join a team. It is possible to make a full-time income as a consultant, but it requires hard work, dedication, and building a strong customer base.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Besides the licensed vendors who do you use as a supplier? I'm looking for clear bags to mail catalogs, stickers, etc.

I have used stickingtobusiness.com and thebooster.com.

Any others you have had success with?

try clearbags.com ( I think thats the name) I order 2 sizes of their envelopes for the catalogs and the mini catalogs. they are clear with an adhesive strip. they look great with the catalog inserted.
Teresa

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

That is exactly what I'm looking for!

Thanks Anne for the great websites, I never knew there were ones out there with this type of stuff. I only knew of the ones on CC, so thanks so much. I registered on The Booster and they asked where I heard about them at so I gave them your name and they wanted your town and state, so maybe they will send you a coupon or something!! :D

You're welcome! I don't know what kind of referral program they have, but we'll see!

how do you use the bags for your business...they look great and are nice and cheap - just wondering if I need them also. I am so new at this game and everyone has such good tips that I am trying to get ahead by taking note of all your ideas!

M

Nancy's Artwork has bags. I really like them

nancyweb.com

I have been trying to bring up clearbags.com and it won't come up. Is it me or is anyone else having problems (the time right now is 7:13am edt)

I was looking for clear bags to mail.

Related to Looking for Direct Sales Suppliers

1. What types of products do direct sales suppliers offer?

Direct sales suppliers offer a wide range of products, including kitchenware, home goods, health and wellness products, beauty and skincare products, and even clothing and accessories. At Pampered Chef, we specialize in high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I know if a direct sales supplier is legitimate?

It's important to do your research and make sure the company is reputable before partnering with a direct sales supplier. Look for a company that has been in business for several years, has positive reviews and testimonials from customers, and offers a solid compensation plan for their sales consultants. Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for quality products and excellent customer service.

3. Do I have to meet a sales quota as a consultant for a direct sales supplier?

Many direct sales companies do have sales quotas that consultants must meet in order to receive their commissions. However, at Pampered Chef, we do not have any minimum sales requirements for our consultants. We believe in supporting our consultants and helping them build their own business at their own pace.

4. How do I become a sales consultant for a direct sales supplier?

To become a sales consultant for a direct sales supplier, you typically need to sign up on their website and purchase a starter kit or join a team. At Pampered Chef, we have a simple sign-up process where you can purchase a starter kit and join our team as a consultant. You can also contact a current consultant to learn more and get started.

5. Can I make a full-time income as a consultant for a direct sales supplier?

Yes, it is possible to make a full-time income as a consultant for a direct sales supplier. However, it takes dedication, hard work, and building a strong customer base. Many successful consultants for Pampered Chef and other direct sales companies have been able to make a full-time income by consistently selling products, hosting parties, and recruiting new team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • byrd1956