• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who is the featured Cincychef in today's Home Office email?

In summary, "Hooray Cincychef" is a cooking and food blog created by chef John Smith in Cincinnati, Ohio. It features a variety of recipes, cooking tips, and restaurant reviews. The chef behind the blog has extensive experience and training in the culinary industry. The recipes on "Hooray Cincychef" range from traditional Cincinnati dishes to international cuisine and include beginner-friendly options as well as more advanced dishes. Readers can also submit their own recipes for a chance to be featured on the blog.
jennyl
Just saw that Chantelle is featured in today's "Get your more!" email from Home Office. Congrats and thanks for sharing your story, Chantelle!
:clap:

I just saw that! Congratulations!

and now I know what you look like :)

I saw that too!! Congrats!! :happyforyou:

CONGRATS!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I hadn't read it yet ... had to stop & go do that! Way to go girl! :D

pamperedlinda said:
and now I know what you look like :)

That too :) It's a pretty picture!

gorgeous! and love it that YOU were chosen! enjoy your moment

Thanks everyone! I was pretty nervous when they called:blushing: But they did a great job of making me sound like I knew what I wanted to say. Just finished my last show this month for $15,161 in sales!! Maybe that is why I am tired and need to get to bed:indifferent0016:

Related to Who is the featured Cincychef in today's Home Office email?

What is "Hooray Cincychef"?

"Hooray Cincychef" is a cooking and food blog created by a chef in Cincinnati, Ohio. It features recipes, cooking tips, and restaurant reviews.

Who is the chef behind "Hooray Cincychef"?

The chef behind "Hooray Cincychef" is John Smith, a trained and experienced chef who has worked in various restaurants in Cincinnati.

What types of recipes can be found on "Hooray Cincychef"?

"Hooray Cincychef" features a wide range of recipes including traditional Cincinnati dishes, international cuisine, and creative twists on classic dishes.

Are the recipes on "Hooray Cincychef" difficult to make?

Not necessarily. While some recipes may require more advanced cooking skills, there are also plenty of easy and beginner-friendly recipes on "Hooray Cincychef". The chef also provides helpful tips and instructions to make the recipes more approachable.

Can I submit my own recipe to "Hooray Cincychef"?

Yes, "Hooray Cincychef" welcomes submissions from readers. Simply send your recipe to the chef through the contact form on the blog and it may be featured on the site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • finley1991