• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Connected with Your Consultants: The Truth about CC's Email Feature

In summary, the CC's Email Feature provided by Pampered Chef allows consultants to send emails to multiple recipients at once. To access this feature, log in to your account and click on the "My Team" tab, then select "CC's Email" from the drop-down menu. You can customize the recipients for your emails and there are limitations such as a maximum of 100 emails per day and 5 attachments per email. Currently, there is no scheduling option for CC's emails, but you can save a draft and send it manually at a later time.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I could have sworn that CC use to have a feature that allowed you to send out emails to your consultants (like congratulations emails). Did they take this off or am I just missing it?

I believe you have to be a Director or above. What is your title?

No, you don't have to be a Director, but you do have to have a Premium Tools subscription for your website.

I've never been a director when I had it before but didn't realize they just lumped it in with Premium Tools.

wadesgirl said:
I've never been a director when I had it before but didn't realize they just lumped it in with Premium Tools.

I don't think it was ever an option before they had Premium Tools. I never got anything like that from my D or above before they came out with PT last year, and now I get them from several levels of my upline. :D

Yes, you have to upgrade for an additional $5 a month.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't think it was ever an option before they had Premium Tools. I never got anything like that from my D or above before they came out with PT last year, and now I get them from several levels of my upline. :D

It was around last fall/winter. I remember sending my consultant I signed at that time a few of the congrats ones.

wadesgirl said:
It was around last fall/winter. I remember sending my consultant I signed at that time a few of the congrats ones.

Yes - it was introduced at Conference last year. BUT you had to have paid for it to use it...maybe you just didn't renew it?

1. What is the CC's Email Feature?

The CC's Email Feature is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to stay connected with their team members by sending out emails to multiple recipients at once.

2. How do I access the CC's Email Feature?

To access the CC's Email Feature, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Team" tab. Then, select the "CC's Email" option from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I customize the recipients for my CC's emails?

Yes, you can customize the recipients for your CC's emails by selecting specific team members or by choosing to send the email to your entire team.

4. Are there any limitations to the CC's Email Feature?

The CC's Email Feature does have some limitations. You can only send up to 100 emails per day, and each email can only have up to 5 attachments. Additionally, the feature is only available for active consultants.

5. Can I schedule CC's emails to be sent at a later time?

At this time, the CC's Email Feature does not have a scheduling option. However, you can save a draft of your email and send it at a later time manually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Puccalsellate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Puccalsellate
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefBeckyD