• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Coaching in Consultant Connection????

In summary, Coaching in Consultant Connection is a program offered by Pampered Chef to provide support and guidance to its consultants. It is available to all consultants, with priority given to new consultants and those looking to improve their success. The program involves one-on-one coaching sessions with experienced leaders through various communication methods. Topics covered during sessions include business planning, goal setting, marketing strategies, product knowledge, and team building, among others. There is no cost to participate, but consultants may need to cover expenses related to in-person meetings or recommended materials.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I was at a workshop at NC and one of the speakers talked about coaching and bringing up notes in Consultant Connection.
Well a TON of us had no idea what she was talking about (right, Colleen, Ann and Diane? :eek: ) so I came home and have been looking for this feature.

I gave up and just called Technical Support. I told him that it's HIDING! I would have never known it was there!!!

So, if you want to track how you're coaching your team, go to Consultant Connection.
Go to Performance Tracker.
Click on the consultant you would like to write notes for. (example, Suzy Q)
Now it'll bring up the performance tracker but you don't want that. Click on Suzy's name at top.
It'll bring up her address, personal info but scroll down.

Click on Add coaching note. Look up in the top right corner and it'll show you how to approach certain topics.

It's FANTASTIC!! I hope this helps you as much as it'll help me!!!

It AWESOME :) :)

Although I love this feature, I prefer the two pages in the Guide to Coaching New Consultants... that way I don't have to keep clicking to get the questions I need to ask. :) I found this one hard to find, but once I found it, I knew where it was. I think I will embrace this more when I have moved and am settled.

1. What is the purpose of Coaching in Consultant Connection?

Coaching in Consultant Connection is a program designed to provide support and guidance to Pampered Chef consultants. It aims to help consultants grow their businesses and achieve their goals through personalized coaching from experienced leaders.

2. Who can participate in Coaching in Consultant Connection?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the Coaching program. However, priority is given to new consultants and those who have not yet achieved their desired level of success.

3. How does the coaching process work?

Once a consultant has been accepted into the program, they will be matched with a coach who will work with them through one-on-one coaching sessions. These sessions may be conducted through phone calls, video calls, or in-person meetings, depending on the coach's availability and the consultant's preference.

4. What topics can be covered during coaching sessions?

The topics covered during coaching sessions may vary depending on the consultant's needs and goals. However, common topics include business planning, goal setting, marketing strategies, product knowledge, and team building. Coaches also provide support and guidance on any challenges or obstacles that consultants may be facing in their business.

5. Is there a cost to participate in Coaching in Consultant Connection?

No, there is no cost to participate in the Coaching program. It is an additional benefit provided by Pampered Chef to support and develop its consultants. However, consultants may need to cover any expenses related to in-person meetings or materials recommended by their coach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • ChefLAM