• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Crissy11 and why is she having an awesome month?

In summary, Awesome Month, Crissy11 !! is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate their consultant, Crissy11, and features exclusive deals and discounts on their top-selling products. All customers and consultants are automatically eligible to participate and there are no restrictions or limitations, though offers and discounts are subject to availability. Other promotions or discounts cannot be combined with Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!, but customers can still earn Host Rewards or Consultant Rewards on their purchases during this month.
Drew
Gold Member
Just had to give a standing ovation to Crissy11. This has been an awesome month for her. Six shows so far and her average is $888. How cool is that? She has had one show to close at $1560, one at $1277 and one at $900 and the others are above the company average. So proud to have her on my TEAM. Here is a well deserved, "BIG WAHOOOOO" for you Crissy!!!!

WOW!!! Drew, she is an asset to your team! Crissy, GREAT Job! You should be proud! Very cool....now share your secret! lol

Congratulations Crissy11! That is an amazing achievement and I am so happy for you. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to have such a successful month and you should be proud of yourself. Keep up the great work and continue to exceed expectations. Your team is lucky to have you and I'm sure they are just as proud of you as you are. Wishing you continued success and many more "BIG WAHOOOOOs" in the future!

What is Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!?

Awesome Month, Crissy11 !! is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements of our consultant, Crissy11. During this month, we will be featuring exclusive deals and discounts on our top-selling products.

How can I participate in Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!?

All customers and consultants are automatically eligible to participate in Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!. Simply visit our website or contact your consultant to take advantage of the special offers and discounts.

What products will be included in Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!?

We will be featuring a variety of products throughout Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!, including some of our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Check our website or consult with your consultant to see which products are currently on sale.

Are there any restrictions or limitations during Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!?

There are no restrictions or limitations for participating in Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!. However, please note that all offers and discounts are subject to availability and may vary by location. Some products may also have limited quantities available.

Can I combine other promotions or discounts with Awesome Month, Crissy11 !!?

No, Awesome Month, Crissy11 !! offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or Consultant Rewards on your purchases during this month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
sharalam