• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Franklin Covey Planners for Consultants?

In summary, Franklin Covey offers a variety of sizes and styles for their planners, including compact, classic, and monarch sizes, which can be purchased directly from their website or through authorized consultants. These planners can also be found at select office supply stores and online retailers. They also offer customizable planner pages for consultants to add their own personal touch, as well as additional resources and tools such as goal-setting worksheets, time management tips, and business planning templates. Support and training for using the planners can be accessed through their website, online courses, and in-person workshops, as well as through their community forum for consultants to share tips and ideas.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I am not sure if this is the right place but what happen to the Franklin Covey planner's for Consultants???? I can't find the link anyplace on the website!

they're not working with them anymore

ginamkiely said:
they're not working with them anymore

NICE........ does anyone know the size of the planner??? So I can order refils...????

I ordered item #33166 from Franklin Covey - it is the one that most closely represents the form we are used to.

Compass Weekly
Monarch Size
Jan 08-Dec 08
Two Pages Per Week

Hope this helps!
Deb

PS - it was $22

DebinIA said:
I ordered item #33166 from Franklin Covey - it is the one that most closely represents the form we are used to.

Compass Weekly
Monarch Size
Jan 08-Dec 08
Two Pages Per Week

Hope this helps!
Deb

PS - it was $22

Thanks!!! That helps!!

I've seen Franklin Covey products at Office Max. You might be able to save
yourself the shipping charges, and we do get a PC discount there.

Grandmarita said:
I've seen Franklin Covey products at Office Max. You might be able to save
yourself the shipping charges, and we do get a PC discount there.
Oooh, GREAT suggestion! THanks! I'll be going there tomorrow to see if they have the same size. Thanks!!:thumbup:

They don't have the same planners. At least, they don't carry them in the Office Max locations I've checked. Chefann is creating a planner. Check her thread to see if it will work for you. I think it's better than the generic one from Franklin-Covey.

Thanks for sharing!!!

1. Where can I purchase Franklin Covey planners for consultants?

Franklin Covey planners for consultants can be purchased directly from the Franklin Covey website or through authorized consultants. They are also available at select office supply stores and online retailers.

2. Are there different sizes and styles of Franklin Covey planners for consultants?

Yes, Franklin Covey offers a variety of sizes and styles for their planners, including compact, classic, and monarch sizes. They also have a range of cover designs and layouts to choose from.

3. Can I customize the content of my Franklin Covey planner for consultants?

Yes, Franklin Covey offers customizable planner pages for consultants. You can add your company logo, contact information, and other important details to make it personalized for your business.

4. Do the Franklin Covey planners for consultants come with any additional resources or tools?

Yes, many of the Franklin Covey planners for consultants come with additional resources such as goal-setting worksheets, time management tips, and business planning templates. These tools can help you stay organized and focused in your business.

5. How can I get support or training on using my Franklin Covey planner for consultants?

Franklin Covey offers training and support for their planners through their website, online courses, and in-person workshops. They also have a community forum where consultants can connect and share tips and ideas for using their planners effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjwr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kristina21
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • Brookeskitchen