• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I order the new Franklin Covey planner refill?

In summary, a Franklin Covey Planner is an organizational planner that helps individuals manage their time, tasks, and goals efficiently. It stands out for its focus on holistic time management and productivity, and features a daily, weekly, and monthly calendar layout, goal-setting tools, task lists, note-taking pages, and helpful inserts. To use it effectively, one should familiarize themselves with the time management principles it is based on and customize it to their needs. Franklin Covey Planners can be purchased through Pampered Chef, along with planner accessories.
dawnpenn
Does anyone know how I can order the new Franklin Covey refil planner off of the website? Ive searched top to bottom.... HELP!!!!! Dawn

Hate to be the bearer of bad news - but it's no longer available!:cry:

They are no longer a Pampered Perks partner. You can get a non-PC refill (Compass, Monarch size) that should work. Or you can go to this post: http://www.chefsuccess.com/357956-post64.html and order one that I put together that's similar.

franklin coveyThanks so much guyes for your help!!!! Dawn

Franklin CoveyThanks for your help guyes..!!! Dawn:cry:

Related to How can I order the new Franklin Covey planner refill?

What is a Franklin Covey Planner?

A Franklin Covey Planner is a type of organizational planner designed to help individuals manage their time, tasks, and goals efficiently. It is based on the time management and productivity principles developed by famous entrepreneur and author Stephen Covey.

What are the key features of a Franklin Covey Planner?

The key features of a Franklin Covey Planner include a daily, weekly, and monthly calendar layout, goal-setting and prioritization tools, task lists, note-taking pages, and a variety of helpful inserts such as expense trackers and meal planning sheets. It also often includes motivational quotes and tips for personal and professional growth.

What sets a Franklin Covey Planner apart from other planners?

A Franklin Covey Planner stands out for its focus on holistic time management and productivity. It not only helps individuals plan and organize their tasks, but also encourages them to reflect on their values, align their goals with those values, and prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency. This approach leads to a more balanced and purposeful use of time.

How do I use a Franklin Covey Planner effectively?

To make the most of a Franklin Covey Planner, it is important to familiarize yourself with the time management principles it is based on. This includes understanding the difference between important and urgent tasks, setting SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound) goals, and regularly reviewing and adjusting your priorities. It is also helpful to customize the planner to your specific needs and preferences.

Can I purchase a Franklin Covey Planner through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a selection of Franklin Covey Planners for purchase. You can browse and purchase them through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer a variety of planner accessories, such as stickers and pens, to make your planning experience more fun and efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjwr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • PCLaurel