• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Franklin Covey?? Pampered Chef Vendor??

In summary, the Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendor Program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Franklin Covey that offers exclusive organizational tools and resources for Pampered Chef consultants to offer to their customers. To become a vendor, you must first be a consultant and apply through the Pampered Chef website. The program offers a variety of products, including planners, calendars, and notebooks, and vendors may have access to special discounts and promotions. As a consultant, you can still earn commission on Franklin Covey products sold through the program.
chefjwr
I tried to order a Pampered Chef Franklin Covey calendar refill and can't find them anymore. What's up?:(

FC is no longer a PC vendor.

I've put together a calendar based on the FC one. There's info in this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/chef-success-calendar-interested-28510/
There are currently 2 versions, both letter-size. One has the months all up front, followed by weekly planning pages (the way the FC one was laid out) and the other has the same pages, but the appropriate weekly pages immediately follow the month. There are also check marks for 3-2-1.

Thanks girls. You are great Ann!!
I did find PC leather zip up binders for the calendars still on the FC website.

You can buy the other regular FC refills if you like their system. Just buy the right size that fits the cover you have.

Why did PC stop using FC....I loved all the extra things they added in their calenders, just for us PC'ers

I know. I was disappointed, too. Ann has included a lot of those things in her version. I really encourage you to check it out. I got mine yesterday, and I love it.

What is the Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendor Program?

The Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendor Program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Franklin Covey, a company that specializes in organizational tools and resources. Through this program, Pampered Chef consultants can access exclusive Franklin Covey products to offer to their customers.

How can I become a Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendor?

To become a Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendor, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you are a consultant, you can apply for the program through the Pampered Chef website. Once approved, you will gain access to the exclusive Franklin Covey products and can start offering them to your customers.

What types of products are available through the Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendor Program?

The Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendor Program offers a variety of organizational tools and resources, including planners, calendars, notebooks, and other paper-based products. These products are designed to help individuals and families stay organized and manage their time effectively.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendors?

As a Franklin Covey Pampered Chef Vendor, you may have access to special discounts and promotions on Franklin Covey products. These offers may vary and can be found through the Pampered Chef website or through communication from the company.

Can I still earn commission on Franklin Covey products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission on the Franklin Covey products you sell through the Pampered Chef Vendor Program. The commission rate may vary, but it is typically in line with the commission rate for other Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Kristina21
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • Momma23boys