• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Is the 2009 Performance Tracker?

In summary, the conversation discusses how to see the performance tracker for Dec 2009, 2010 being the only choice in the year drop-down box, and how to access the information in reports.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone know how can I see the performance tracker for Dec 2009? 2010 is the only choice in the year drop-down box:confused:

I searched and searched :(
It seems the only way we'll be able to do recognition for Monday's meetings is by using the REPORTS feature

I know, that's so annoying we can't look back at it!!

Can you access the info in reports yet? I couldn't get my info. I'm hoping they will do some sort of fix on this one on Monday but I wanted to get a list ready too.

I was planning on preparing my recognition over the weekend. I am spending most of Monday at the dentist so doubt I will have enough time to do it then...

Dang! I have a consultant who will lose her career sales if she didn't submit a show - guess I will have to call her.

the drop down box allows me to select 2009, and then I select December, so I was able to get everyone on my team

That's weird because 2009 was NOT there before. It was just 2010 before. At least it's there now!:):):)

Yay! It's all fixed now!

Can anyone find the IPT for Jan-March? It's not on the frequently visited links anymore. The new report only gives the totals from April on and I want to know my team's YTD sales for the WHOLE year.

I see it is gone today I looked at it yesterday.

Maybe it will come back like the rest of 2009 did.

I just went to IPT throught the drop down menu and it took me to consultant connection. In case you didn't read the company was saying they knew they schedule this meeting too early for year end stat's to be done so they are expecting that we will do year end in Feb. I made the regional meeting our february meeting so I'm not sure what to do now.

cheftiffany said:
I just went to IPT throught the drop down menu and it took me to consultant connection. In case you didn't read the company was saying they knew they schedule this meeting too early for year end stat's to be done so they are expecting that we will do year end in Feb. I made the regional meeting our february meeting so I'm not sure what to do now.

Tiffany, I did the same but I also scheduled a Team Conf Call on the 8th of February

Conference call is probably a good idea!! Just got done with my Back to Business meeting and I'm sooo.....discouraged. Well that's for another post though.
Carolyn, It'll be good to see you again in Lakeland. I do have at least 2 going to that.

Related to Where Is the 2009 Performance Tracker?

1. Where can I find the 2009 Performance Tracker?

The 2009 Performance Tracker can be found on our Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You will need to log in with your consultant account information to access it.

2. Is the 2009 Performance Tracker still available?

Yes, the 2009 Performance Tracker is still available on our website. It is located under the "Resources" tab and can be accessed with your consultant login information.

3. How do I use the 2009 Performance Tracker?

The 2009 Performance Tracker is a tool to help you track your sales and performance for the year. You can enter in your sales and other metrics and the tracker will calculate your progress towards your goals. Detailed instructions on how to use the tracker can be found on our website under the "Resources" tab.

4. Can I customize the 2009 Performance Tracker for my own goals?

Yes, the 2009 Performance Tracker is customizable. You can input your own sales goals and other metrics to track your progress towards your personal goals. Instructions on how to customize the tracker can be found on our website under the "Resources" tab.

5. Can I print a copy of the 2009 Performance Tracker?

Yes, you can print a copy of the 2009 Performance Tracker for your personal use. Instructions on how to print the tracker can be found on our website under the "Resources" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • jwpamp