• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Are the 2011/2012 Excellence Awards Requirements?

In summary, Excellence Awards are recognition programs that honor individuals, organizations, or companies for their exceptional achievements and contributions in their respective fields. Anyone who meets the criteria set by the awarding body can receive an Excellence Award, including employees, students, volunteers, or organizations. The selection process for Excellence Awards varies depending on the awarding body and can involve nominations, applications, interviews, and evaluations by a panel of judges. Receiving an Excellence Award can bring opportunities for career advancement, networking, and increased credibility in the industry. Nominations from the public are usually allowed, but it is important to check the specific guidelines and criteria set by the awarding body before submitting a nomination.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Just wondering if you all have your 2011/2012 Excellence Awards info up? Our program changed last year and it was a 14 month earning period to bring it in line with the new program...which started May 1...but we don't have any information yet! No tracker, and we don't know what the earning requirements are!! I don't understand how we're supposed to be working towards something when we don't know what it is!!!

I think I saw somewhere they were going to release details at conference?

I hope that's not the case for us since our conference is in August!

mine is still showing 2010/2011 info and has not changed to the new period that started May 1. I was thinking it would change after the finalized everything for conference

Hello there! Thank you for bringing this up. I completely understand your frustration with not having all the information for the 2011/2012 Excellence Awards. Rest assured, we are working on getting the details out to all consultants as soon as possible. In the meantime, I would suggest focusing on the current program and continuing to work towards your goals. Once the information is released, we will all have a clear understanding of the requirements and can adjust our strategies accordingly. Thank you for your patience and dedication to the Pampered Chef community. Let's keep up the great work!

1. What are Excellence Awards?

Excellence Awards are recognition programs that honor individuals, organizations, or companies for their exceptional achievements and contributions in their respective fields.

2. Who can receive an Excellence Award?

Anyone who meets the criteria set by the awarding body can receive an Excellence Award. This can include employees, students, volunteers, or organizations.

3. How are Excellence Awards chosen?

The selection process for Excellence Awards varies depending on the awarding body. It can involve nominations, applications, interviews, and evaluations by a panel of judges.

4. What are the benefits of receiving an Excellence Award?

Aside from the recognition and prestige, receiving an Excellence Award can also bring opportunities for career advancement, networking, and increased credibility in the industry.

5. Can I nominate someone for an Excellence Award?

Yes, most Excellence Awards allow for nominations from the public. However, make sure to check the specific guidelines and criteria set by the awarding body before submitting a nomination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies