• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Are You Going? Discover the Answer on the 5th

In summary, Directors have been given permission to open the info when it arrives. Some of the guessed trips include Alaska, Ireland, Punta Cana Dominican Republic, Australia, and a domestic family trip like DC/London. Taste of Travel might be in San Diego, San Francisco, or Vegas. There is an option for those not wanting to take a family vaca, with the Visa gift card option. For Canadians, there will be no family vaca as Silver and Gold are trips for two. Disney cruises are every 5 years, and destinations like Costa Rica and Atlantis have been mentioned.
jwpamp said:
Got mine -- OMG!

Was that an OMG "I got it so early" or an OMG "I peeked and am thrilled with the trip(s)?"

I don't want to know ahead and am certainly not asking anyone to spill the beans, either on here or in a PM. But were any of the guesses/wishes correct? I know, Jan. 5 will come soon enough. Guess it's a good thing I'm not an active D right now cuz I'm not sure I could hold off on looking that long. My exec is doing her B2B on the 4th. I'm sure word will start leaking out before the 5th.

Janice, you're such a tease! I can't wait to get my package!! We are gonna do it up on the 5th.

regular mail or fed ex?

Mine came via regular mail. Nothing is hidden...they WANT us to view the DVD before BtB.

PS - I think our earlier beefs have been heard. I would have earned a trip this year based on the ways to earn a trip next year.

DebChefIA said:
PS - I think our earlier beefs have been heard. I would have earned a trip this year based on the ways to earn a trip next year.

That is so good to hear!!! Thanks for sharing, Deb. Esp. glad to hear that YOU (and hopefully the rest of us) will be earning a trip next year.

Still has Recruiting and Sales Points involved...no surprises there. Better method for earning it (it seems). Trips are good. I am happy with the choices.I didn't open the points tracker before I watched the DVD...I wanted to see what my team will see. I was excited to see the trips -- it will be very interesting to some of my team for sure -- they have asked for these destinations.

I didn't get mine today. Maybe tomorrow ... ;)

Sheila said:
I didn't get mine today. Maybe tomorrow ... ;)

I'm hoping so too! If the same people that are in charge of mailing the CN are also in charge of this, I'll likely get mine in time for the Feb meeting :roflmao:

Me too! We are leaving n Christmas night for a week in Florida. Now I need to know before I leave!:bugeye:

Hopefully you'll get it waaaaay sooner than that Linda! ;)

Just finished watching the DVD... very interesting. Will have to spend more time later on looking at the breakdown...

Is it a shiny bubble envelope again this year? What color (so I can tell my newer Directors what to look for)?

Mine was a shiny red bubble envelope...

finley1991 said:
Mine was a shiny red bubble envelope...

Mine was too. Oh. Em. Gee. I am soo excited about these trips... BUT... not too excited because they're all during the school year.
I am going to have to talk to my principal. Even if I did earn the upper level trip ( which I am once again not sure I want to work hard enough for- even though it's my dream trip..) the dates are the week before EOC's. Seeing as how my job depends on my kids' performance on the stupid test ( pretty much anyway,) not sure I could take off. ugh.

still haven't gotten mine :( Which means it won't be here until at least Monday.

Got mine today, I think I am going to wait to open it at least until Monday or maybe stick it under the tree to look at tomorrow!

pcjenni said:
still haven't gotten mine :( Which means it won't be here until at least Monday.

Me either...

pcjenni said:

Monday is a legal holiday -- no mail. boo!

Got mine today!! Nothing could stop me from ripping it open!! I'm so excited. Second level is my personal goal. I hope my team gets inspired!! Would love to earn the Upper Level thing...we'll see! ;)Merry Christmas everyone!!

pamperedlinda said:
add me to that list too

Oh Well, We'll have to wait till Tuesday!! :cry:

I'm in the group having to wait until Tue too :yuck:

So, it comes via regular mail? Then I'm hoping for tomorrow! Impatient!! ;)

ok I'm dying to know....hopefully it comes today :)

Got mine today! Wow - love the CHOICES!

Got mine today! I'd be happy with any of them. But, I like the Upper Level Trip the most....guess I'm gonna have to get busy and shift it into gear in order to earn that one!

I'VE GOT IT!!!! :happyforyou::clap::clap::clap:

"I agree. I've been thinking about 2012 going forward and I'm going to focus 100% with my team on TOT. They are all eligible. I am going to create a TOT Team. I'm also going to break it down and stay on track for it MYSELF even though I'm not eligible. I'm going to work it with them."

Now I am just the opposite. I am so incredibly discouraged about not earning the trip this year because two people just flat refused to do ANYTHING after they signed on....and others diddle farted around so went inactive before they finally qualified...so discouraged about them NOT coming to meetings....that I have taken a different approach. It's elite seller status for me this year, and I will hold bi monthly skype trainings and bi monthly trainings on the other months that will be very specific: bookings, recruiting, theme shows, Bridal showers, etc. I sent them letters telling them that instead of meetings I would meet them on one one on their schedule--lunch breaks, before work, after work, during the day, during the evenings, on weekends, as long as it worked into my schedule. Those that want to work their business I will work with them. No more recognition unless they earn it, no more rah rah sessions once a month that they don't attend anyway. If they want to work their business I will not only work with them I will go out of the way to work with them. If they don't, well.....I'm going on with my business they are welcome to come along. Monthly trainings will be that--trainings, on Skype and in person...no more. Bumping up my personal show schedule and they can tag along to shows with me if they really want to learn. No more whining on my part or theirs. Done.

So if they want a trip, cool, let's break it down and earn it. If not, ok. Have fun with your one measly show every other month.

Mine was NOT in the mail today. Ho Hum! LOL

didn't get mine either... I was so excited thinking it would be here today!

Mine came today! Yay! Can't wait to share with my team. I think they'll be excited!

still NO ENVELOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

You should call HO if you have not received it yet. I am in Oregon which is much farther than NY state from Chicago and I received mine last week.

Mine didn't arrive today either. My NED posted it on our Director's loop, so I ended up with a spoiler. I was really hoping to watch the video first. Oh well. LOL

cookingwithlove said:
You should call HO if you have not received it yet. I am in Oregon which is much farther than NY state from Chicago and I received mine last week.

Anne - I agree with calling HO. I'm in Rochester, NY and mine came Saturday.

I just called HO & they really don't have any answers of why I didn't get mine but they are forwarding me an email w/a link.....

ok so an UPDATE they won't send me the link until Jan. 3rd b/c that's the deadline for the packages to be delivered..............this is KILLING ME......:cry: :bugeye: :yuck:

Got mine yesterday. Video was disappointing to me.. lacked the "splash" of some of the prior years. Also, I am in need of some further explaination.. need to sit down and read through everything to understand how some of the things are going to work

Anne, I live it the "boondocks" of upstate NY and I did receive mine yesterday as well. Let me know if I can help.

I didn't get ANY mail today. Was hoping hubby who's visiting had brought it in, but nope. Nada. Zilch. So weird that the first ones started arriving over a week ago. I guess they must be sending them in batches.

I've been getting very little mail this week. USPS must be on vaca this week. Someone ordered a gift card for me a week ago Tues. and it still hasn't arrived.

Meeting handouts on CC have most of the trip info, avail. to TLs and above.

WOW, I sat down this morning and went through everything. I know some of you have not gotten your package so I won't spoil... but HOLY COW, the top trip is going to be hard to earn.

I am in MD and haven't gotten mine either...Now we have to wait out the weekend.

dkeys said:
I am in MD and haven't gotten mine either...Now we have to wait out the weekend.

If you want to know, just download the mtg. planner handouts. It has all the information listed.

I agree with what someone said earlier, the video this year was less "exciting" than in the past.

I'm glad that we are having it in a movie theater! With 200 women, popcorn & soda. A silent auction, maybe they will already be psyched!! :woohoo:

dkeys said:

Call or email me if you don't want to look on CC.

Is there mail on Mon. or is it another holiday? DH is off work but thankfully the kids will be back to school.

Personally more excited about level 1 than 2 or 3, partly because it falls over my birthday. The very top trip will end up with 10 people on it. Would love to go there but will have to do it on my own dime. Curious to hear how many are on the Med cruise. Not all earners can travel then or want to cruise.

Any sense if most of this year's ToT earners also earned a cruise? It's gonna be harder to get people excited about the next ToT unless I can tie it to earning level 1.

I completely agree... I can't see more than handful of people earning that top trip. I am not even going to have it on my radar because it is so unattainable

pcjenni said:
I completely agree... I can't see more than handful of people earning that top trip. I am not even going to have it on my radar because it is so unattainable

I can't even figure out how those numbers work out...

I would love to earn this trip, even more, I would love the promotion I would receive I when I earned this trip. I am going for it; what is the worse that can happen, I won't earn it, but I will promote up a level or 2 (or 3)?

<h2>1. Where do you guys think you're going?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we are always on the move! Our team is constantly exploring new opportunities and working hard to bring our customers the best products and experiences. We are always looking forward to the future and excited to see where our journey takes us.</p><h2>2. Do you find out on the 5th as well?</h2><p>Yes, we are just as eager as you are to discover the answer on the 5th! Our team is dedicated to keeping our customers informed and updated on any new developments and exciting news. We are all in this journey together and can't wait to share the big reveal with you.</p><h2>3. What is happening on the 5th?</h2><p>The 5th is an important date for us at Pampered Chef! It is when we will be announcing some exciting news and sharing our new plans and projects with our customers. We can't wait to see the reactions and hear the feedback from our loyal supporters.</p><h2>4. Is there a special event on the 5th?</h2><p>While we wouldn't necessarily call it a special event, the 5th is definitely a significant day for us at Pampered Chef. We are always looking for ways to engage with our customers and keep them updated on our latest ventures, and the 5th is just one of those opportunities for us to connect and share our journey with you.</p><h2>5. How can I stay updated on the 5th?</h2><p>The best way to stay informed and updated on the 5th is to follow us on our social media channels and sign up for our newsletter. We will be sharing all the details and news on those platforms, so make sure to follow us to not miss out on the big reveal on the 5th!</p>

1. Where do you guys think you're going?

At Pampered Chef, we are always on the move! Our team is constantly exploring new opportunities and working hard to bring our customers the best products and experiences. We are always looking forward to the future and excited to see where our journey takes us.

2. Do you find out on the 5th as well?

Yes, we are just as eager as you are to discover the answer on the 5th! Our team is dedicated to keeping our customers informed and updated on any new developments and exciting news. We are all in this journey together and can't wait to share the big reveal with you.

3. What is happening on the 5th?

The 5th is an important date for us at Pampered Chef! It is when we will be announcing some exciting news and sharing our new plans and projects with our customers. We can't wait to see the reactions and hear the feedback from our loyal supporters.

4. Is there a special event on the 5th?

While we wouldn't necessarily call it a special event, the 5th is definitely a significant day for us at Pampered Chef. We are always looking for ways to engage with our customers and keep them updated on our latest ventures, and the 5th is just one of those opportunities for us to connect and share our journey with you.

5. How can I stay updated on the 5th?

The best way to stay informed and updated on the 5th is to follow us on our social media channels and sign up for our newsletter. We will be sharing all the details and news on those platforms, so make sure to follow us to not miss out on the big reveal on the 5th!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • imported_iteachurkid