• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What New Products Will We See This Fall?

In summary, the new product is most likely a tote that we can earn points for in August. There are also likely to be new Cool and Serve pieces, as well as a mini-covered baker.
finley1991
Anyone venture to guess any new products? What do you think the new product will be that we can earn the tote for in August?

I'd love it to be a DCB tote but that's not a *new* product! I'd also love a Double Burner Grill Pan but I don't think we'll get that...

Maybe an adjustable stand like the 3-tiered one only rectangular...?
Dots champagne flutes? (Doubtful... just guessing!)

Any guesses?

I'd love a mango slicer/pitter thing. But, realistically this would be better for a new spring/summer catalog. But still, I've seen them in the stores, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Champagne flutes would be cute. Or maybe the little "old fashioneds" kind of glasses for drinks. Or little cute "orange juice" glasses, like the small little kind. All with dots of course. :)

Rectangle Metal Baking pan will probably be on the list.SA/Dots teapot? sugar and creamer?

LOVE the metal rectangle pan idea! I'm sure you're right!!!!

I bet so too. I thought we would see that in the spring. Hmmm... I had not pondered this yet...

Ooooh a little Dots teapot would be awesome!

I'd love a cover for the cake pedestal. I'd have sold two tonight, but they didn't want them without the cover. Love the idea of the dots creamer/sugar!!

I'm expecting more "Cool and Serve" pieces. I was thinking recently-like last week-that I wish we had a tote for... now I can't remember.

My first guess would be 1 or more new shapes in the Cool & Serve! I noticed that they put the word "square" in the title of the current one, so when I first saw it I decided they must have plans for other shapes! LOLI agree that we need a lid for the Cake Pedestal. The ideas for Dots Juice Glasses is cute! I bet it would sell!I would LOVE to see some kind of food processor. But I've been saying that for years! I'm predicting a round bamboo platter. They've been big into the bamboo stuff lately.Oh, and we all know a new Christmas pattern for 1 season only!!!A mini-covered baker would be cool too!

Have you noticed the color green? The new Dots beverage Tote is green, and the flyer for the August sales promo is green...I'm wondering if there will be coordinating SA pieces in green to go with the Dots?

I know they were talking about old fashioned type glasses for the Dots as of last conference because a HO person let it slip at the New Director Reception

DCB cookbook

Related to What New Products Will We See This Fall?

1. What are some new fall products that Pampered Chef is releasing?

Pampered Chef is excited to introduce a variety of new fall products this season, including our Apple Peeler, our Pumpkin Carving Kit, and our Harvest Bread Tube. We also have a selection of autumn-inspired kitchen tools and cookware, perfect for all your fall cooking and baking needs.

2. Can you give us a sneak peek at the fall product lineup?

While we can't reveal all of our fall products just yet, we can tell you that they are designed to help make your fall cooking and entertaining easier and more delicious. Stay tuned for our official release and catalog to see all of the exciting new products!

3. Are there any limited edition fall products that we should be on the lookout for?

Yes, there are a few limited edition fall products that will only be available for a short time. These include our Mini Pumpkin Cake Pan, our Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix, and our Fall Harvest Dish Towel Set. Make sure to get them before they're gone!

4. Will there be any fall-themed recipes included with the new products?

Absolutely! Our new fall products come with recipe ideas and inspiration to help you make the most out of your seasonal cooking. You can also find more recipes on our website and social media pages.

5. Can I purchase the fall products now or do I have to wait for the official release?

You can purchase the fall products now through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. However, the official release and catalog will be available soon with even more fall products to choose from. So, you can start shopping now or wait for the full release - the choice is yours!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
melodyprine
  • Brenda.the.chef