• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will the New Fall Products Be?

In summary, Shari from Texas would like the following new products: -A nylon mini serving spatula, especially for the brownie pan -A lid for the MFP -An insert for the loaf pan for meatloaf -Chef tools ok but please not so top heavy. The ones we had looked very nice but they were always falling out of the pan/spoon rest... because the handle part was so much heavier than the spoon/spatula part.-A better cheese cutter. Ours is great for hard cheeses, but not so great for softer cheeses. -A binder to put all the SB's in would be nice, too.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I think it's time we start guessing or wishing what the new products will be! Any ideas?

I've got to say I'm excited about the SAT this time around because I already have a solid July including a fundraiser for a county commissioner. I'd like to earn more than the minimal or nothing as I've done in the past.

I want a nylon mini serving spatula, especially for the brownie pan.

pchockeymom said:

Great idea..I also want a lid for the MFP.

I'd like to see a pasta cooking insert for the stockpot.
Once again, I'll add that I'd also like an insert for the loaf pan for meatloaf. Just lift it out of the grease.

chefheidi2003 said:
Great idea..I also want a lid for the MFP.

Forgot about that - yes!

pchockeymom said:

I just said this the other day! The mini spatula would be the perfect size for the brownie pan, but I don't want to scrape my pan up. In the meantime, I'm using the citrus peeler to gently loosen the food from the pan and then I stick it in a corner of each well and pop the food out. It works great for now. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for a nylon mini spatula.

Shari in TX

Shari in TX said:
I just said this the other day! The mini spatula would be the perfect size for the brownie pan, but I don't want to scrape my pan up. In the meantime, I'm using the citrus peeler to gently loosen the food from the pan and then I stick it in a corner of each well and pop the food out. It works great for now. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for a nylon mini spatula.

Shari in TX

The brown pan scrapers work perfectly- exact size of the brownies. They just need a handle!

The brown pan scrapers do work great for things like brownies, but mini lasagnas, not so much! Very Messy! I've been using my classic scraper! lolI would also like a decent set of chef tools. These nylon ones are not as sturdy as I would prefer

how about a forged cutlery knife sharpener? I'd like that!

Brenda.the.chef said:
The brown pan scrapers do work great for things like brownies, but mini lasagnas, not so much! Very Messy! I've been using my classic scraper! lol

I would also like a decent set of chef tools. These nylon ones are not as sturdy as I would prefer

Chef tools ok but please not so top heavy. The ones we had looked very nice but they were always falling out of the pan/spoon rest... because the handle part was so much heavier than the spoon/spatula part.

I agree.. I HATED the old ones. I thought they were too long too.

I still want a cookbook stand!

What about utensils? They would be a nice companion to the Simple Additions. I am a new consultant and I have had two different people ask me for everyday utensils - so I'm not the only one!

a larger spoon rest. Last spring someone posted a pic of one similiar to ours, but it was wiser and could fit TWO utensils!!

and a better cheese cutter. Ours is great for hard cheeses, but not so great for softer cheeses. I would love a wire one either like the old one from years ago or a wire on a board (with a ruler) so we can get slices all the same thickness.

Attachments

• Cheese-Slicer.jpg
    Cheese-Slicer.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 403
  • old cheese.jpg
    old cheese.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
I wish they had a nylon fork for use in the Cookware. My MIL uses a fork to turn her small meat, etc and has asked for it.

I saw this groovy tool at a cooking show I did. Of course I snapped a picture of it and sent it to HO as a suggestion in February. Let's see if I can attach my photo.

salad tongs.jpg

maldvs said:
I wish they had a nylon fork for use in the Cookware. My MIL uses a fork to turn her small meat, etc and has asked for it.

I have aPC nylon fork. Maybe they could bring it back

Sometimes I just wonder what more can they come up with?! :D We don't seem to discontinue very many things, too, so our catalog just gets thicker and thicker! :)I wish we had a better meat thermometer, a pasta insert for a stockpot, a better lid design for the Measure, Mix & Pour, and a new design on the batter bowl so that they can stack better.A binder to put all the SB's in would be nice, too.A new and improved line of Chef's Tools.

Of course, during my lunch break I went shopping for kitchen gadgets and saw a few cool things:Food Mill/Ricer
Utensil rack
Mortar/Pestle
Drawer organizer
Update our egg slicer to an egg slicer/chopper (2 blades, 1 that turns a 1/4 turn)
Rolling pin
Utensils that clip to pan (like Rachel Ray's line)
Canisters... possibly bamboo to keep with the adding something bamboo each season.
Toast Tongs
Bottle opener
Wine Bottle Stopper (yeah, like I'd ever need that!)

I'd love to see the apple corer/slicer improved with a base like the rest of our line. ;)

Brenda.the.chef said:
Of course, during my lunch break I went shopping for kitchen gadgets and saw a few cool things:

Food Mill/Ricer
Utensil rack
Mortar/Pestle
Drawer organizer
Update our egg slicer to an egg slicer/chopper (2 blades, 1 that turns a 1/4 turn)
Rolling pin
Utensils that clip to pan (like Rachel Ray's line)
Canisters... possibly bamboo to keep with the adding something bamboo each season.
Toast Tongs
Bottle opener
Wine Bottle Stopper (yeah, like I'd ever need that!)

I was just telling someone pc needs canisters. Bamboo would look nice

You know Brenda, we have a wine bottle stopper-the dripless pourer/stopper. Works fabulously!

I do like the canister idea, but would like them in line with the leakproof containers so you can see what's in them.

What the hell is a "mortar/pestal"??? Sounds like something to either repair drywall with or make gun powder.

look up "pharmacy" they're used in pharmacies to crush pills and make special order medications (meds not commercially available) They have gained in popularity in kitchens because they work great to crush herbs and spices for cooking.

Attachments

• mortar_pestle.jpg
    mortar_pestle.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 393
pchockeymom said:
You know Brenda, we have a wine bottle stopper-the dripless pourer/stopper. Works fabulously!

I do like the canister idea, but would like them in line with the leakproof containers so you can see what's in them.

What the hell is a "mortar/pestal"??? Sounds like something to either repair drywall with or make gun powder.

I didn't realize it was a stopper too... shows you what I know! I believe I even have one, but have never used it! lol

I've had several people (ok, like 3 people) ask for the mortar/pestal. It's great for crushing fresh herbs. It also can turn veggies into a paste. I can say that I probably would never use one, but I've been asked if we carry them.

For several years, whenever they do the new product intro at conference/launch, I see stainless canisters on the counter and think they they finally came out with some. But, nope, never have. I could see bamboo ones to match the knife block set but would hope they have a liner insert.

a restyled apple slicer, like the one Williams Sonoma sells

I wish that there was a better apple peeler

I also wish that they would come up with a scraper/brush to clean the Small Ridged Baker ... I have had a lot of complaints with cleaning it after use!

Thought of another thing I've been wanting...a vegetable brush.

I have had someone ask for a bagel cutter.

I think we will see a larger ridged baker. They named the first one "small", implying there will be another size. And stones are good fall products for "comfort foods".

I would like a recipe book holder too along with a simple additions sugar and creamer set.

richardson3 said:
I wish that there was a better apple peeler

I also wish that they would come up with a scraper/brush to clean the Small Ridged Baker ... I have had a lot of complaints with cleaning it after use!

I have no problems keeping mine clean. I let it soak for about 10 minutes and then hit it with the sink sprayer and it comes out practically spotless. I also use the kitchen brush on anything that wants to stick.

lt1jane said:
a larger spoon rest. Last spring someone posted a pic of one similiar to ours, but it was wiser and could fit TWO utensils!!

and a better cheese cutter. Ours is great for hard cheeses, but not so great for softer cheeses. I would love a wire one either like the old one from years ago or a wire on a board (with a ruler) so we can get slices all the same thickness.

I posted a spoon rest a while back that held two utensils. I remember it was very similar to ours but with two wells instead of one.

I know at least two family members who would buy that kind of cheese slicer, they've been asking since I started selling over 5 years ago.

my yearly request - a mini silicone floral cupcake pan. makes 24 or 36 muffins. bite size please!!a larger small bar pan -one that fits in the oversized toaster ovens - basically a size between the small and the medium pans.a thin metal spatula - I always have to go back to my cutco one when taking cookies off my metal sheet pans. our spatulas are a little too thick for that task.a better designed salad chopper. love my chopper but wish the spring was like it is on our scoops. that way it will stay put.simple additions sugar and creamer - plain white is nicesure I'll think of more but that's it for now.

I would love to see a brush or smaller pan scraper that would clean the muffin stone pan. I have the hardest time. I use my kitchen brush to clean all of my stoneware except for the muffin pan.

i would like to see a flat, clear platform insert to make a second layer in the Cool & Serve Tray for appetizers, cookies, etc. (when used without the cooling inserts) - the Fall would be a good time for that, to spin it into something indispensable for taking food during the (cold weather) holidays

I want the old grapefruit knife back with the double bladed side for the sections- BEST grapefruit knife EVER!!!

I'd like to see glass mixing bowls.

Silicone baking sheets like the silpat brand

How about some insulated beer mugs--sorry, I don't drink wine. They could be frosted on the dots theme.

an upgrade on the dots tumbler? My daughter put mine in the dang dishwasher yesterday.....:mad:

If somebody actually asks for a "mortar/pestal" tell them the Tart Shaper works great in a Prep Bowl for this purpose!I agree with the need for a better cheese slicer.I still say we need a lid for the cake stand, but a glass one won't hold up for transporting a cake. Hate to say it, but if I need to take a cake anywhere it's going in Tupperware.

Now that we're getting closer to the fall products, my customers have been talking about what they'd like us to come out with! Here are a few things THEY'D like to see:

-a recipe card collection for the round covered baker

-dinner plate stoneware (apparently we used to have them! one host showed me her's and said if they came out with them again she'd buy 10! They were very cool!)

-a large round s.a. platter that has a lip, or raised edge

-mesquite rub

-taco seasoning mix

pchockeymom said:
Now that we're getting closer to the fall products, my customers have been talking about what they'd like us to come out with! Here are a few things THEY'D like to see:-a recipe card collection for the round covered baker-dinner plate stoneware (apparently we used to have them! one host showed me her's and said if they came out with them again she'd buy 10! They were very cool!)-a large round s.a. platter that has a lip, or raised edge-mesquite rub-taco seasoning mix
Fyi....for those that want taco seasoning mix...Our Southwestern seasoning mix works GREAT for that! I use it all the time in place of taco seasoning. So you can tell her we have that! ;)But we do need a mesquite rub.

Last edited:
pchockeymom said:
Now that we're getting closer to the fall products, my customers have been talking about what they'd like us to come out with! Here are a few things THEY'D like to see:

-a recipe card collection for the round covered baker

-dinner plate stoneware (apparently we used to have them! one host showed me her's and said if they came out with them again she'd buy 10! They were very cool!)

-a large round s.a. platter that has a lip, or raised edge

-mesquite rub

-taco seasoning mix
I love my dinner plate piece of stoneware....I have 2 of them and would buy a few more if I see them on the outlet.....it works great in the toaster oven

One of my customers keeps asking for a fondue set--says it is making a big comeback. I would also like the cookbook stand, an improved meat thermometer (where the top doesn't come off exposing the wires when you wipe the prong down), nylon or bamboo fork, glass measuring cups (like pyrex), canisters (with locking lids), cookie jar, terry dish towels, stone rack, and how about a kids section -- some kid-friendly dishes and drinking glasses, and perhaps silverware/plastic babyware?

I want a new lid for the Trifle Bowl. Almost everyone who has purchased one now hates the dang thing because the lid pops off all the time! I even had a mishap on Father's Day. Took my Trifle in my Tool Turn About Carrier and even still, the stupid lid came off and there was whipped topping all over the inside of the carrier. The bowl was so slippery it took two of us to get it out of the bag! My suggestion is a clear lid that looks like a bowl. Slightly bigger than the Trifle bowl with at least a 1" side. This way it could slip over the bowl and will never slide off.

pampered1224 said:
I want a new lid for the Trifle Bowl. My suggestion is a clear lid that looks like a bowl. Slightly bigger than the Trifle bowl with at least a 1" side. This way it could slip over the bowl and will never slide off.

Ooh, good one. I was very impressed with the lid for the Salad Spinner bowl. Maybe something like that would work. The sides are deeper than the current Trifle Bowl lids and it seems to stay on really well.

Shari in TX

Do you think they will do another limited edition of galzed stoneware, in a different color?
Yikes. I don't need any more stoneware...this is not what I'm hoping for, it's just what I'm wondering about.
Also I wonder if they are going to get rid of the copper trivets. They discontinued them, then brought a new one out.

Ooooh, I love the idea of a mini floral cupcake pan. Hadn't seen that one before, Patty/doughmama.

I'd still like a lid for the large round platter, something that had a handle so it could be carried.

I am so looking forward to what is to come....Let's all plan to commit to earn it all next month....book, book, book and rebook everyone! don't forget to chat next month up with everyone that you meet....I have even posted my available dates for next month...first come first serve. Maybe incentive for hosts to reach you...maybe a new spice from the new season to give away...I am sure that there will be some new rubs (I hope).Next month could really put many of us over the top towards our incentive trips that we want. I know I started this month, half way to my goal. Good Luck everyone!

I hope they do cobalt blue for stoneware!! :D I would get it all! LOL

<h2>1. What are the new fall products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The new fall products for Pampered Chef have not been officially announced yet. However, you can stay updated by following our social media pages and subscribing to our newsletter.</p><h2>2. When will the new fall products be released?</h2><p>The release date for the new fall products has not been announced yet. We will make sure to keep our customers informed through our social media pages and newsletter.</p><h2>3. Can you give us any hints about the new fall products?</h2><p>We don't want to spoil the surprise! Our new fall products are carefully curated to bring you the best and latest in kitchen tools and cookware. Stay tuned for the official reveal.</p><h2>4. Will there be any promotions or discounts for the new fall products?</h2><p>We always strive to provide our customers with the best deals and promotions. Make sure to check our website and social media pages for any upcoming sales or discounts on our new fall products.</p><h2>5. Can I earn commission from selling the new fall products?</h2><p>Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission from selling our new fall products. We also offer bonuses and incentives for top sellers. Contact your consultant for more information on earning opportunities.</p>

1. What are the new fall products for Pampered Chef?

The new fall products for Pampered Chef have not been officially announced yet. However, you can stay updated by following our social media pages and subscribing to our newsletter.

2. When will the new fall products be released?

The release date for the new fall products has not been announced yet. We will make sure to keep our customers informed through our social media pages and newsletter.

3. Can you give us any hints about the new fall products?

We don't want to spoil the surprise! Our new fall products are carefully curated to bring you the best and latest in kitchen tools and cookware. Stay tuned for the official reveal.

4. Will there be any promotions or discounts for the new fall products?

We always strive to provide our customers with the best deals and promotions. Make sure to check our website and social media pages for any upcoming sales or discounts on our new fall products.

5. Can I earn commission from selling the new fall products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission from selling our new fall products. We also offer bonuses and incentives for top sellers. Contact your consultant for more information on earning opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • cathyskitchen