• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will the New Fall Products Be?

In summary, Shari from Texas would like the following new products: -A nylon mini serving spatula, especially for the brownie pan -A lid for the MFP -An insert for the loaf pan for meatloaf -Chef tools ok but please not so top heavy. The ones we had looked very nice but they were always falling out of the pan/spoon rest... because the handle part was so much heavier than the spoon/spatula part.-A better cheese cutter. Ours is great for hard cheeses, but not so great for softer cheeses. -A binder to put all the SB's in would be nice, too.
I'll get past my sadness of not being at launch by having a show! I'm planning on it being a GOOD one. This is the host who's never had a show of less than $1,000!

SWEEEEET Intrepid! I would get over it too with a host like that! I have one but she has everything she needs right now. I DON'T!

Ha ha ... every show she says she has so much stuff she doesn't know what to do with it. But then when she heard about the July special she was like "I need a lot of stuff." Ha ha ... way to go, products junkie!

She is almost at $400 and that's just the first group of orders from her co-workers!

I would like to see mini trifle bowls (single serving size) with the lids included. I can see all the dessert and decorating opportunities. They could sell them in sets of two or four. I also want a vented cookware lid that will let steam escape, while keeping the food from splattering (or popping out of the pot - as in popcorn), a microwave popcorn maker, the new Simple Additions two-cup mugs, and an herb mincer (several sharp metal wheel blades in a little hand-held device).

You should never need one.. they don't need sharpening. They should only need honeing and we have a tool for that in the knife block sets??

aprilwithpampered said:
You should never need one.. they don't need sharpening. They should only need honeing and we have a tool for that in the knife block sets??

Not exactly true. Knives generally need honing for day-to-day use. Once in a while, they do need sharpening. Depending on how much the knife is used, this is once a year or so. There IS a difference between honing and sharpening. Think of honing as acting like an iron, it will straighten out the blade without removing any metal. Sharpening is more like a pair of scissors. You can straighten by using a pair of scissors, but you will remove fabric in the process.

I love the idea of mini trifle bowls. Definitely send that idea into Home Office!

:) I use our prep bowls as "mini trifle bowls"

chefsteph07 said:
:) I use our prep bowls as "mini trifle bowls"
Great idea!- and you have 3 portion sizes to choose from. ;)
"Like It", "Love It" sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • cathyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scrapnL8